TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Declaration of Nanning OK Foreign Language School
#1 Parent Observer - 2005-01-27
Makes my head swim . . .

Sometimes I wonder if these things are written by native speakers pretending to be Chinese pretending to be native speakers.

#2 Parent John - 2005-01-27
Bad English, dear "Canadian" teacher!

#3 Parent Ferpectly Right - 2005-01-27
Hahahahaha!

Yes, really you are from Canada. Of couse, we believe you. NOT!!!!
Honestly, do you really think that we would fall for that? You are obviously not a native speaker. No Canadian would EVER post a post like that.

This sort of post will only make everyone believe the original poster EVEN MORE.

Losers.

#4 Parent Dashan - 2005-01-27
OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL

My name is Dashan, I am from Vancouver B.C. Canada. I have been contracted by " OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL " for a 1 year to teach English. I before comming back to China to teach, had seen this short paragraph a purported "Arnie Winer" had written.And almost had changed my mind about starting a contract with this school in fear that i was not going to be paid etc.

Firstly the school claims that they have never had one "Arnie Winer". But they have a good idea who he might be, and he is useing (Arnie Winer as a alias).OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL did have to fire a American Teacher because he was dateing his Students.( How unprofessional is that?).So it is our belief that it is this American Teacher ( If we can even call him Teacher)that slandered this school's good name.
Secondly, I can attest to the highly profesional standards and great staff that this school employs. I have taught at various schools in China and I have never been treated so well and accomadated so well as I have been here at OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL.
I would personaly recommend OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL to anyone who wishs to achive a good education and learn English as a second language. Or to any E.S.L. Teacher who seeks a professional school to further their teaching career. OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL has honoured their contract and then some.
As a foot note i might ad that this "Arnie Winer" is and was just that " A WINER"
remember "ask not what your school can do for you , but what you may do for your school!"

Remaining their's
Dashan ....
Canadian E.S.L. Teacher from Canada
God bless China and all its wonderful children.

> On behalf of Nanning OK Foreign Language School, we declare that we
> have never had a man named Arnie Winer worked in our school before.
> And the foreign teachers who are now working in our school like the
> staff here and the school. We pay them regularly and we go out for
> activities together and the school runs well. From now on we would
> investigte this matter since these irresponsible words has created
> very bad results. If this person who posted these bad words is in
> china, we would use the Chinese law to punish him.
>\-|

#5 Parent TM - 2004-12-28
OK Foreign Language School

I do not think you could punish anyone under Chinese Law that says the truth about your school. Rather a silly comment to make and probably only shows your guilt.

If in fact you do have "Happy Foreign Teachers" under your employment, why not supply their email addresses so others can contact them to see for themselves.

There are many Foreign Language Schools in China - many are totally disreputable, many of them are very good - just beware.

#6 Parent Jack - 2004-12-23
Nanning Ok Foreign Language School

Hi,School:

Don't lie,your school only cheats.

Jack

#7 Parent laodeng - 2004-12-22
Gou4 le!

I suspect that having worked for your school was punishment enough.

OK Foreign Language School - 2004-12-22
Declaration of Nanning OK Foreign Language School

On behalf of Nanning OK Foreign Language School, we declare that we have never had a man named Arnie Winer worked in our school before. And the foreign teachers who are now working in our school like the staff here and the school. We pay them regularly and we go out for activities together and the school runs well. From now on we would investigte this matter since these irresponsible words has created very bad results. If this person who posted these bad words is in china, we would use the Chinese law to punish him.

Return to Index › Declaration of Nanning OK Foreign Language School

Go to another board -