TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › SOLUTIONS FOR THE RECESSION IN AMERICA
#1 Parent L - 2009-11-08
Re: Not Funny

If at least a few people don't know that Mr. Gordon's post is supposed to be humorous or serious, then it's definitely just a joke. A very bad one, but nonetheless a stupid joke.

#2 Parent Migrant Worker - 2009-09-08
Not Funny

Was this suppose to be funny? I found this post to be quite juvenile, absurd and I have a pretty good sense of humor. No I am not American, so obviously that has no relation to my opinion.

robert gordon - 2009-09-07
SOLUTIONS FOR THE RECESSION IN AMERICA

SOLUTIONS FOR THE RECESSION IN AMERICA.
If you are American and you are badly hit, relax for there is no big deal. Just move all of your stuff to china and get a good kindergaten,then teach them english.First,make sure you have the sopistcated items mentioned in the list below.

-QUALIFICATIONS

1. Sky blue eyes (don't even think about faking them with contact lenses)

2. Long elevated nose, like Passepartout in Round The World in 80 days (no Michael Jackson surgery).

3. Blonde hair like Marilyn Monroe (there will be clinical checks for tints)

4. White skin with potruding greenish veins. (our chinese staff here bleach a lot,so they know much about white skin)

-YOUR TEACHING SCHEDULE
1.You must have a TESOL,BA or equivilent.
2. Learn many songs like "Old Mcdonald" or better still,bring your guitar along.
3. Teaching hours are flexible,you can sleep home when you are sick, and drink some beer.We do not run alchohol tests.
4. The lessons are pretty damn easy,just sing,dance and get the kids high on adrenaline,you will get 1000 USD a month.

If you think you fit into all the above mentioned parameters,then WELCOME TO CHINA,the most RECESSION FREE country. Let us know when you will arrive Shanghai.

Return to Index › SOLUTIONS FOR THE RECESSION IN AMERICA

Go to another board -