TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Guangzhou Worldly Cultural &Edcuational Service CO.LTD????
#1 Parent The Owl - 2009-11-26
Re: Guangzhou Worldly Cultural &Edcuational Service CO.LTD????

If they ask for you to send money for visa processing fees, etc., then it's not good at all.

#2 Parent China Old Hand - 2009-11-25
Re: Guangzhou Worldly Cultural &Edcuational Service CO.LTD????

No need to be super wary. Don't you know that some Chinese employers of foreign teachers find it vey difficult to fill such vacancies, especially those at schools in small satellite cities/towns?
Actually, it's a good thing for foreigners seeking teaching jobs in China that the situation is like that.
It's a refreshing change to be offered a teaching post without so much as a telephone interview first, so unlike what happens in the West. I've often accepted such jobs, and without dire consequences. The more one is in demand, the better one is treated, that's been my experience here as a rule. Do yourself a favor by ceasing to judge the way things are done here against western norms - they simply don't apply!

Kyle - 2009-11-25
Guangzhou Worldly Cultural &Edcuational Service CO.LTD????

Has anyone heard of these guys? Some recruiter that I've been in contact with said they are a company that basically works with government schools and sends teachers to them. She sent my documents to them and they basically said I got the job, no phone interview, nothing. This is why I am super wary. Anyone know anything about this?

Return to Index › Guangzhou Worldly Cultural &Edcuational Service CO.LTD????

Go to another board -