TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › AVOID CUFLI AT ALL COSTS
Rob - 2010-01-14
AVOID CUFLI AT ALL COSTS

CUFLI (Chongqing United Foreign Language Institute), also trading as Chongqing Language Institute and GEAA (Global Education of America Administration) Chongqing office.
I recently finished a contract with them, the support staff are incompetant and disorganised, at best. The conditions are sub standard. Then when you dont re-sign with them, they come up with fines and excuses not to pay your final salary or reimberse your accomodation deposit. I personally am short more than 11, 000 RMB for December and January. Although no problems occurred with my teaching, (in fact I received high praise from both the company and schools) they refuse to pay the contract bonus another 5,000 RMB. Pluss 1500 RMB deposit. A grand total of more than 16,500 RMB
They are liers and cheats if you have any other choice, don't sign with them. If you would like me to address any specifics I will be happy to answer any questions.
They have me in trouble with visas and refuse to return any documents.
If you have any advice on suitable options for recourse including the asociated costs. It would be greatly welcomed and appreciated

Return to Index › AVOID CUFLI AT ALL COSTS

Go to another board -