TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!
#1 Parent bosslove72 - 2010-02-08
Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

This school is a sad pathetic place. I was NOT terminated, I asked for the contract to be canceled. I keep hearing I was terminated or left before I was fired, these people must certainly know the truth. I did nothing to the Headmaster or the Assistant Principal, except for not attending a training that was NOT part of the contract that I signed, when the school said it was required and tried to enforce it. I then asked for the contract to be canceled.

Never once was I told that there were complaints about my teaching.

I keep finding that there are teachers who never met or knew me, but making comments about me. If the school was so great and you loved it there, why aren't you still there? Why make personal attacks against me? Does your facts and information simply not make enough sense or truth. I was always told when you have no real information, you attack the person.

Why not be man or woman enough to post your email address? This place is laughable and sad.

Also I may like traveling from place to place to see more of the country. Where does it say that I must stay in one place, I am free to travel. If you have a problem with that, it is just that, your problem.

God bless you.

Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

Go to another board -