TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › beware of sici zhang and huacen international education co.ltd.
espero - 2010-03-01
beware of sici zhang and huacen international education co.ltd.

this woman is a war and money monger.there are no accurate words to describe her,she is a cheat of the first order with out human face.i was introduce to her by another company in beijing,i had an interview and she agreed to employ me to work with her in a join programme with the university of jinan.they were to provide everything that a FT needs in china,so i accepted the offer.she was suppose to pay the agent for introducing me to her,she got this lady's account number and promise to send her money when she's back home,but after 3 days she called me and told me not to answer that agents call or simply to tell her "i dont need the job",the reason being that, she will not give her the required agent fee.and she did exactly this.when i arrived the school,everything she said was a lie.she told me ,the university have decided not to hire me so i can only work as a part time teacher and my salary will be 100yuan per hour. At the end of every month i will end up having 5000 or more but she will deduct tax of up to 1000yuan,she kept on doing this,and started paying me sometimes 2000 out of 5000,and the excuse is she wants to use part of the money to do my visa.she had promised to do my visa but later on ask me to pay or do it myself.finally she couldnt do my visa ,so i asked for my money, she gave me only 2000 and told me she used the rest to inquire about my visa ,how on earth can visa inquiry cost more than 4000yuan?and now she is threatening me with the police, thinking that i will be scared,i m ready to die for my money and any chinese who will there intervene in her favour might as well be digging his or her grave.she is a wolf ,i cant really express myself cos of anger ,i hope u guys understand me,i know this is a common story here in china,but becareful and beware,u might be the next victim, dont trusted her,sicily zhang my ass.....

Return to Index › beware of sici zhang and huacen international education co.ltd.

Go to another board -