TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Turino - 2010-05-13
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion

I think the issue of degree or no degree has been done to death here.

But I beg to differ, given some poster(s) who have come across as high and mighty by feeling the need to quote their various tertiary qualifications, unlike you!

And I'm sure Angelina's will continue in operation.

I'm not so sure about that! If you can believe what Smitty has posted, she might be in trouble with the authorities here. But there are many other agencies like hers. Maybe most of them will continue to operate without problems.

As for your observations on the British election, I was very surprised at the final decision of the Lib Dems to link with the Conservatives, in the name of better government - yeh, sure. It's all about power.

Yep,same as our white faces are very desirable in China if we can be seen to be teachers。

Coalition governments seem to do well in other countries but I have my doubts about this one. Maybe another election in a year's time when the Lib Dems will lose their grassroots support because of the decision?

Could well be the case, but personally I don't care, coz the UK has nought as good as the PRC to offer me. I'm selfish, as opposed to self-serving.

Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -