TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › BEWARE OF NDI SCHOOLS and ITS AGENTS
#1 Parent robert - 2010-06-04
Re: BEWARE OF NDI SCHOOLS and ITS AGENTS

yeah i totally agree with you but this is china, they need these kind of back packers as u said.wuhan centre is better in every aspect but my point here is about the management and working conditions in NDI schools, forget about the useless teachers.you are not in others shoes ,so u wont understand their situation.join NDI to better know what i am talking about.anyway thanks for sharing your views.

#2 Parent Lawrence Abrahams - 2010-06-02
Re: BEWARE OF NDI SCHOOLS and ITS AGENTS

I used to date a teaching assistant who worked for one of the branches of NDI in Wuhan. She was a great girl. According to her, that branch had pleasant and co-operative Chinese staff. But many of the foreigners who came and went were arrogant and couldn't teach a bit. I met one of them by accident at a disco one night, and I'd say he fitted that mold. The Americans, which he happened to be one of, are the worst, both as regards their English, and their manners, so I was told.
Wuhan's a great city, but there are too many foreign backpackers there, and most of them end up at training centers like NDI. When their lack of teaching skills is exposed, they bleat online for revenge. Don't be fooled by their lies! REAL teachers reap financial rewards there!

robert - 2010-06-02
BEWARE OF NDI SCHOOLS and ITS AGENTS

There so many adds recently from ndi schools and agents,please beware,joining this school you have to use your money from the begining to do everything,like housing ,visa etc before they can refund it at the end of the year. becareful before joining,some branch schools dont even have students,it becomes a pain in the ass for the foreign teacher.you are likely going to be searching for students.they just keep on opening schools just to make a name.

Return to Index › BEWARE OF NDI SCHOOLS and ITS AGENTS

Go to another board -