TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Linyi Normal University
#1 Parent Skills - 2010-06-05
Re: Linyi Normal University

If you were able to read and had some basic reading comprehension skills, you would be aware that the OP is a poster with Polish as his first language. Thus, he is not a native speaker of English.

Whether someone like this poster should teach English in China is a question I will not comment on here. The fact is that the Chinese employ less and more qualified people alike. So, it would be their responsibility if they chose the wrong person.

Are you qualified to teach? The harsh tone in your text suggests that you are not a real teacher; a real teacher of ESL would never say things in the way as you did.

Where did you get your poor training - in a 4 week intensive "teacher training" course offered by a commercial provider? - What a joke!

Do you have a degree or did you work as a doorman before instead and call yourself a "teacher" now? - Ridiculous!

I suggest you first grow up yourself before suggesting the same to other posters!

Bickering at work, I would say!

If ones applies for a position that requires certain skills they should have the skills necessary or accept the consequences!
Return to Index › Re: Linyi Normal University

Go to another board -