TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: The Voice of Non-Reason
#1 Parent joshwhiltz - 2010-07-06
Re: The Voice of Non-Reason

OK, let me point something out. I'm NOT racist. I'm NOT making excuses for anyone. I just intended to point out( in a rather insensitive, drunken manner), that it seems to me as though the racism is just as much " what the employer thinks the customer wants" as it is the employer actually being racists. Also, about the grammar, i wasnt aware that this was a test. and i was drunk. and " thems good english" (or whatever) wasnt me, it was another guy mocking me. haha. I also don't think whites make better teachers. i have a few black friends, and from all accounts, they are great educators. As for my education, i used those phrases that way intentionally, not because of grammar. My education is pretty mediocre, not worth what it cost, in more ways than one. But taht is irrelevant. any fool with a middle school education can throw together a grammatically correct sentence. Long story short, i wasnt giving my point of view, i was giving what i considered to be the reasoning behind the racist hiring policy usually found here. I totally agree with all of you. As for the "voice of not reason", its because it wasn't the voice or reason, it was my nonsensical, drunken jibber-jabber. i thought "not-reason" would make that more clear than "non-reason". next time, ill put in a sig that says " he's drunk, don't listen to him"

Return to Index › Re: The Voice of Non-Reason

Go to another board -