TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Network ESL and titicacatravel.com
Giuseppe - 2010-08-23
Network ESL and titicacatravel.com

Hello all, My name is Giuseppe and I'm from the UK, just recently I have found an interest in wanting to teach english as a foreign language in China and I have come across this website www.titicacatravel.com who claim to me that I can teach english in China without any qualifications, so I went about sending them my CV followed by a digitally scanned photo, they then asked me when would I like to start working in China, I replied by saying September.
Anyhoo they came back to me with an offer at a school in Zhejiang, they said that the school are interested in your CV and would like to arrange an interview over the phone to which I have agreed to, the person who will interview me is called Helen and she works for a company called networkesl.com, now I have read that this company is a possible scam artist could anyone give me anymore info on them?
I know that titicaca travel are ltd company over here and are registered with tta, ATOL and IATA, however it was titicacatravel.com that have arranged me an interview with Helen from ESL network.
I'm just a little worried and really want some guidance on this matter, if not can someone post me a link to a reputable firm that will get me a teaching job in China, bare in mind I do not have any qualifications, such as a BA Degree and TEFL, CELTA certificate.

Kind Regards from a very worried chap

Giuseppe

Return to Index › Network ESL and titicacatravel.com

Go to another board -