TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Why?
#1 Parent smiler - 2010-09-13
Re: Why? may the peace be with you.

No, I am not teaching in China, but it is obvious you have nothing of any worth to write about on this forum.
I'm not worried one little bit what you write about me or my English grammer come to that, besides it seems it's the only thing you can comment on.
just take a look at your own posts buddy, is there anything real concrete that you have to offer apart from Criticism.
Siverboy is right, your just a lackey. I'v already come across a few like you in China.
talk about my grammer, just look at some of your own.
you don't even have a sense of humour and I would hate to be a student sitting in your class listening to someone who probably sounds more like a constipated toothless old hen and so full of meaningless ridicule
perhaps the posts do not please or come up to your expectations, maybe we should create a new post here and call it, China has changed !
you said China has changed. please enlighten me on the changes.

This is the twenty first century, and where much of the world has progressed and moved on, China has still got a lot of catching up to do thanks to the Incompetence of those who had no real vision of what their own Country could have achieved had they had any real brains and not oppressed their own people for so long and continue to do so.
generations have grown up with no real education and there has been no shortage of greedy business minded people who have been quick to take advantage of this market.
of course there are good schools but also plenty of the so called training establishments who have and will continue to rip of both students and foreign teachers in the pursuit of fast money, because they simply see it as a business and nothing more.

why don't you try writing something real meaty yourself, and not meaningless crap.
you just come across like someone self centered full of criticism towards most of the other posters here including me.
if you had anything of any real substance to say here, then you might gain some respect in return, but the more I think of it the more I feel you just another corporate lackey.
are you implying that people here are full of crap just because they continue to write posts that don't appeal to you.
Lets get one thing clear, posts and debates concerning crap schools and corporate lackeys will continue to be discussed because the present education system in China amoung other things is not going to change for a long time yet, and there will always be those who are shameless utterly ruthless and ignorant to what is truth and will oppose it in any way they can.

PS, please forgive my grammer, my excuse is my advancing years.

#2 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-12

Nothing has come back to haunt me. I would rather think it haunts you! When posting one should take the time to ensure that their posting is literate. If one does not check what they post, it only leads me to believe that the said poster is careless. That is enough to throw a shadow of doubt on their other said abilities, such as teaching.

#3 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-12
Re: Why?

I received a very informative reply to my question from "cunning linguist". It was well stated and food for thought. As for the rest of the replies, I have no comment other than what I have stated in reply to their postings. I asked a question and one person had the decency to reply in a proper, constructive manner. Those who followed showed exactly what I had stated in my question. True colors!

#4 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-12

Yes, I see you pointed out my mistake disgusted, not discusted. one sentence you wrote. it appears you have added nothing with any real meat regarding this current thread. seems your words have come back to haunt you.

God bless you for your tiny but imature comment, and may you be blessed to become more righteous and truthful in your advancing years!
amazed !!

Take the time to read through your reply. Again, you are using incorrect English. I sincerely hope you are not currently teaching in China or in any country. Your construction and spelling is appalling.
#5 Parent Fun Mate - 2010-09-12

Great to read your smart ass teenage repertoire! You come off as you really are!

That's really great that you are seem to get it - but does "smart ass..." not belong to teenage repertoire as well?

Probably, it will take some more time until you will really get it!

Remember: It's always better to be a "smart ass" and to get a life than being frustrated and not being able to really communicate!

In one respect, China has really changed - by more and more of those frustrated Western people coming in......

#6 Parent smiler - 2010-09-12

Yes, I see you pointed out my mistake disgusted, not discusted. one sentence you wrote. it appears you have added nothing with any real meat regarding this current thread. seems your words have come back to haunt you.
God bless you for your tiny but imature comment, and may you be blessed to become more righteous and truthful in your advancing years!

amazed !!
Reading your reply leads me to believe you enjoy the oven on a daily basis! FAR OUT, DUDE! Buzzzzzzzz!

#7 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-11

Great to read your smart ass teenage repertoire! You come off as you really are!

#8 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-11

if your that discusted with the truth and what is written here, then why don't you just stick your head in a gas oven, you might just get high ! 

Reading your reply leads me to believe you enjoy the oven on a daily basis! FAR OUT, DUDE! Buzzzzzzzz!
#9 Parent Fun Mate - 2010-09-11

China has really changed....

Oh, great - China has really changed?! Does that now mean they have taken over the US and made it one of their colonies?

Good for America, they all have to learn Chinese now and abolish English as their national language. A new language market for Chinese As A Second/Foreign Language with a perspective of the crappy ESL market to decline soon and with another crappy language market to arise.

What great news!

#10 Parent smiler - 2010-09-10

SOAP OPERA CRAP IS THE WORD TODAY !

sorry old boy but it's nothing to do with holding a vendetta , and certainly not meaningless CRAP as you put it.
lets get one thing clear, the vast majority of posts here are not CRAP. you may live in your own dream world where everything is fine and everything else is CRAP!
some of us here have experienced CRAP schools and also CRAP coporate shool weasels whom we are well aware of.
yes, many of us have plenty of past postings, so what if we wish to write our comments here to warn others because there is a continuing need to do so.
if your that discusted with the truth and what is written here, then why don't you just stick your head in a gas oven, you might just get high !
frankly I don't give a damn for those who don't like to hear the truth or try to tarnish it.
and no, we are not stuck in the past, just continuing to post information here to warn others of CRAP schools, but you tend to think this is all meaningless CRAP.
Those living in the past are the ones who have no real vision of the future or truth come to that, and you seem to fall into this category
things have not changed a great deal in China, maybe you should join the communist party,because they are the ones still stuck in the past.
I am AMAZED to hear such crap from a westerner, that is if your really one at all.

Why do the posters on this board continue to post when it is obvious that they have a personal vendetta and are trying to gain recognition and a following by posting meaningless crap? Check out the past postings of these people and you will find it is the same old story... time after time. This is a soap opera but the story is going nowhere. I used to get a laugh reading the stuff that is posted here. Now when I do take a few minutes to browse, I just get disgusted! You can visit this board and then drop out of sight but when you return, it's like nothing new has been posted. These posters come off like a broken record...same ole...same ole thing. Get a life. Time goes on and things change but they can't. For some reason they are stuck in the past...reliving a bad dream...experience. Get over it and move on. Post something that has some meat, something current that relates to the situation today, especially the posters who have not been here for a number of years. China has changed! the only thing you have done is gotten older and soured in your advancing years.

Pas

#11 Parent englishgibson - 2010-09-10

All the crap employers and recruiters have doubled or tripled in past few years. Why? It's a large market, isn't it? And, the door is opened to, only, some. Then, how could an honest recruiter strive. :) Cheers and beers

#12 Parent Amazed - 2010-09-09

China has really changes, according to you? If so, where have all the crap "schools", the mean, greedy and incompetent business and the filthy wonna-be-recruiters gone? Suddenly disappeared? No more cheat, deceit and all that? You must be an alien from planet Mars to believe that.

And there is a good medicine I can recommend to avoid getting old and souring - fight for your damn good right if you are treated unjustly, or leave China and find your "nirvana" somewhere else!

And get yourself a lollipop...LOL

Like WOW! Read what you have posted and tell me your wise without laughing! Maybe a wise guy!
#13 Parent The Wise - 2010-09-08

China has changed! the only thing you have done is gotten older and soured in your advancing years.

China has really changes, according to you? If so, where have all the crap "schools", the mean, greedy and incompetent business and the filthy wonna-be-recruiters gone? Suddenly disappeared? No more cheat, deceit and all that? You must be an alien from planet Mars to believe that.

And there is a good medicine I can recommend to avoid getting old and souring - fight for your damn good right if you are treated unjustly, or leave China and find your "nirvana" somewhere else!

And get yourself a lollipop...LOL

Amazed - 2010-09-08
Why?

Why do the posters on this board continue to post when it is obvious that they have a personal vendetta and are trying to gain recognition and a following by posting meaningless crap? Check out the past postings of these people and you will find it is the same old story... time after time. This is a soap opera but the story is going nowhere. I used to get a laugh reading the stuff that is posted here. Now when I do take a few minutes to browse, I just get disgusted! You can visit this board and then drop out of sight but when you return, it's like nothing new has been posted. These posters come off like a broken record...same ole...same ole thing. Get a life. Time goes on and things change but they can't. For some reason they are stuck in the past...reliving a bad dream...experience. Get over it and move on. Post something that has some meat, something current that relates to the situation today, especially the posters who have not been here for a number of years. China has changed! the only thing you have done is gotten older and soured in your advancing years.

Return to Index › Why?

Go to another board -