TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: EWHA School Qingdao
#1 Parent Monitor - 2010-10-06
Re: EWHA School Qingdao

As JNET has said, lawmakers like Qingdao Foreign Affairs Police deserve kudos.

Said police might well deserve kudos, but I wouldn't describe them as lawmakers. If they're doing their jobs properly, as one would expect, I'd describe them as law enforcers. Whether or not they will enforce the law here in China is another matter!

#2 Parent straight and narrow - 2010-10-06

As JNET has said, lawmakers like Qingdao Foreign Affairs Police deserve kudos. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of everything illegal that's going on at EWHA School. I think all of us should assist our local PSB offices by reporting anything suspicious to them regarding the visa statuses of our fellow foreign teachers. I'm done, thank you very much.

#3 Parent JNET - 2010-10-06

WOW! It feels so good to know that there are still some lawmakers
doing their jobs well. Guess, it's time for cleaning up of schools
in China. Just hope that this will push on through. Kudos to Qingdao
Foreign Affairs Police Force.

#4 Parent Qingdao Foreign Affairs Police - 2010-10-05

To the foreigners here. Thank you for the much needed evidence and information on the wrong doers in this city. We know that there are many illegal things happening at the Qingdao Ewha Korean School. We will drive to the school and do our best to catch criminals there and to investigate the comments here with many police. This is not the first instance of that school being involved in big troubles and we are not stupid. We can read the foreigners talking on here too. We understand you. We are watching and we listen and we will make this problem a focus of big attention. We get tips from many people on criminals in China and we appreciate that all very much because bad schools being run by criminals are bad for China and bad for foreigners and bad for us too.

Thank you.

Return to Index › Re: EWHA School Qingdao

Go to another board -