TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
#1 Parent Sanguine - 2010-10-19
Re: Spying on Students?

And most likely, nobody really cares what you think of him/her!

So, why don't you have a beer, sit down and relax!

Alice sounds a lot like the "Analyzer" poster, a lot like. I think a lot of the people on here who seem to be multiple posters are really just a single person. That might be why people like Turnoi, perhaps a multiple poster himself, sees others as being such.

Don't care, that is possible, though for someone who doesn't care, you certainly are posting under and number of aliases to rebutt my words.

#2 Parent Alice - 2010-10-19

I do think you and certain others here are far too full of zeal at times, and latch onto any and every instance you can of schools acting out of turn so you can turn it to your advantage.

Most of your posts are full of zeal as well, to say the least!
And do us a favor and post less lengthy texts; your texts take too long to read and often say very little.
And most likely, nobody really cares what you think of him/her!

So, why don't you have a beer, sit down and relax!

#3 Parent Sanguine - 2010-10-19

No I am not off topic, as the actual topic is about cell phones being forced upon students, and the OP "assumed" speculated wildly that this means the school is likely spying on the students.

While I cheer you for your standing up for the rights of teachers, and think more need to, I do think you and certain others here are far too full of zeal at times, and latch onto any and every instance you can of schools acting out of turn so you can turn it to your advantage. You take it a little far at times, when you attack people like myself who are actually on your side, but who simply disagree with your zeal and what you profess as an all or nothing, black or white approach to these kinds of things. You go even further when you make implications about spying and asking me what I may know about it in a way that implies much, but allows you to plausibly deny that's what you meant if someone were to call you on it specifically. Such a posting is beneath someone of your age an experience Turnoi, and I must say you lost a lot of my respect with the way you have went rather ballistic in your recent posts against someone who has enjoyed and favored most of your posts.

Zeal is all well and good, as long as it is tempered by discernment, focus, common sense, and rational reasoning. To assume a witch hunt like mob mentality, where any and everyone is the enemy, and fits into a black or white category, you being white, they being black if they don't totally agree with you, doesn't promote the kind of solidarity some here claim to be about.

While I praise Turnoi for his long hard work, and his attempts to help teachers, I have to question if he is still doing good, or simply being divisive. Only time will tell.

Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -