TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re eight-minute oral examinations
#1 Parent Sanguine - 2010-11-02
Re eight-minute oral examinations

Yet another one time poster who comes out of the mist to post, and then disappears just as quickly. Yokohama, or whatever you choose to call yourself, pointing out the typos of others to me really means little to me, and since you are standing up for Silverboy, and may in fact be him, let me just say this. Silverboy and Turnoi are two posters who display some of the worst writing I have ever seen, and Turnoi specifically seems to have more typos then anyone, and claims to be the biggest expert here, with numerous PHD's. By your logic alone we really have to question his expertise, something I do anyway based upon his attitude and approach to things. I personally think typos are a normal thing, and if I have made a few, so be it. The persons I just spoke of make a lot more than a few, so to not be considered a hypocrite you might wish to apply your analysis to everyone. OH yes that's right, you are a long time poster here who posted as someone anonymous so you would not have to do that very thing.

#2 Parent Yokohama - 2010-11-01

The truth is it can be done in the short time that Silverboy says it can not, he simply lacked the skill or expertise to do so

While you claim that Silverboy lacks the expertise, it's you who seems to have it - well, let's say you claim it, which is obvious from your post.

And "he has went far ove the edge" that comes from you as well is also from an expert...or self-styled expert with a degree in English and Education from pretend Cosmos International University?

Welcome to China where experts like you are urgently needed!

#3 Parent Sanguine - 2010-11-01

I have done these kind of examinations for large corporations that had large numbers of staff that needed to travel abroad. They had to test their English level. The truth is it can be done in the short time that Silverboy says it can not, he simply lacked the skill or expertise to do so, this happens at times. Still 360 students in 3 days is a lot, but I have had similar time constraints, though not such a large number, and done just fine.

The Silverboy poster protests a little too much I think.

Return to Index › Re eight-minute oral examinations

Go to another board -