TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Georgian Teaching Scam in collusion with recruiters/agents?
#1 Parent Visas Soviet Schmisas - 2010-11-16
Re Georgian Teaching Scam in collusion with recruiters/agents?

Have more faith in yourself and your instincts, and stop coming to us so much to verify your suspicions and your instincts.

Sanguine, it is all so clear now, maybe I am just born out of my time, to silverboy and turnoi and yourself like desmond my favourite character in lost:

See you in another life, Brother!

VSS:)

#2 Parent Sanguine - 2010-11-16
Re Georgian Teaching Scam in collusion with recruiters/agents?

All I have to say is this. Why on earth would you use a recruiter, regardless of the country, when with a little patience and elbow grease you can find your own jobs? Visa schmisas, find your own work, and don't deal with any recruiters, period. If you smell a scam better listen to your nose, or soon you will be out of luck yet again, only this time in a country you don't know so well. Have more faith in yourself and your instincts, and stop coming to us so much to verify your suspicions and your instincts. Let common sense be your guide. Take care.

Visas Schmisas - 2010-11-15
Georgian Teaching Scam in collusion with recruiters/agents?

Now after being burned by dishonest chinese agents/recruiters I am loathe to have it happen again, but I am interested in this Georgia programme for at least 6 months until next summer. Chance to learn a new language and all. Anyone done this?

http://www.eslcafe.com/joblist/index.cgi?read=22269

It seems footprints, another agent called greenheart travel or something, are all involved in recruiting. I smell a scam, but would appreciate other TEFL veterans advice/input?

Not sure applying through the official site www.tlg.ge is any different?

Cheers
VS

Return to Index › Georgian Teaching Scam in collusion with recruiters/agents?

Go to another board -