TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Recommed Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
#1 Parent Natalia - 2011-04-27
Recommed Gold Star TEFL Recruitment

I would highly recommend Gold Star TEFL Recruitment.

As we all know there are many job offers out there.However, there are many horror stories you read about and you just want to be careful.
I really didn't want to get myself into that position. So as a new teacher in TEFL field I decided it was better for me to use some help from a recruitment agency. They contacted me back really quickly. After sending photocopies of my documents I was informed about available positions in various schools (mainly EF) that were interested in interviewing me.

The whole process was quick and professional. Id definitely recommend Gold Star TEFL Recruitment. It not only saves your time, is free, but also provides you with good job offers!

#2 Parent Sarah - 2011-02-01

Hi Jamie,

I was just looking into Gold Star recruitment and I saw your review. They sound very good. I was wondering if you could tell me how things are going for you now?

Thanks.

Jamie - 2010-07-15

To those interested in ESL teaching jobs in China:

I was recently very happy and satisfied with the services offered by Gold Star TEFL Recruitment in helping me to find ESL teaching work in China. Gold Star TEFL Recruitment is a relatively new placement company, but they were very professional and responded quickly to me initial letter of inquiry about available positions. Gold Star also quickly put me in contact with a teaching company that had open positions. I am now starting work at my new job, and thus far have been completely satisfied with all aspects of the school, including my supervisor, coworkers, facilities (first rate), housing, and contract.

For anyone looking for a quick, free, professional placement service to help you find an ESL teaching job in China, I highly recommend contacting Gold Star TEFL recruitment (Teachers.Gold.Star@gmail.com).

Jamie

Return to Index › Recommed Gold Star TEFL Recruitment

Go to another board -