TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Carrot Korea - any info?
#1 Parent Deborah Thistlethwaite - 2011-03-04
Re Carrot Korea - any info?

What do you think? I can hire drunks, losers, copyright violate some other ESL crap school curriculum

Sounds really great! And it is an excellent, highly professional business plan indeed!
Good luck with it...LOL

#2 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-03-04
Re Carrot Korea - any info?

I am opening a new ESL academy in Korea called Carrot on a Stick ESL Academy. It can be a subsidiary of Carrot School. What do you think? I can hire drunks, losers, copyright violate some other ESL crap school curriculum, charge a few hundred thousand won per month, and mislead teachers and then F them over like 9 out of 10 other ESL academies do and then when someone complains I can just log online and deny it all. If the going gets rough in 24-hours the ESL academy can become KAY GO GEE 24-HOUR BBQ. Change a few signs, punch a few holes in the tables and it is an instant Korean restaurant. In fact I can just buy restaurant equipment and if things don't work out, a fast conversion can take place over night. When the FT's come back the next day I can just have a Korean waitress ignore them and play stupid. The only thing that the Carrot School can do with that Carrot is to... :\

Return to Index › Re Carrot Korea - any info?

Go to another board -