TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2
#1 Parent Bavarian bier - 2011-03-28
Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2

Nan bloody chang and lie in the same block of text...I'll hold my breath and start doing cartwheels soon enough...a da zhu is flying outside the office window :b :D

#2 Parent Kanadian - 2011-03-28
Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2

CL if you want the information I have my email is misnamiskita@hotmail.com .. I would be glad to send you the file. As I had noted as of Friday March 25th 2011 , the Nanchang tax office told me the same thing.. no tax for 3 years. Why would they lie to me ? I don't see any motive .. I went to talk with our party secretary today ( # 2 man on campus ). despite the facts I presented to him in Chinese, it appears my FAO and Dean of our department "gang banged" him with BS. I was also told an " official tax receipt " will be given to me either today or Tuesday ( tomorrow ) I can't wait to see it since the tax office has NO RECORD of me paying taxes or someone or party paying taxes on my behalf. It continued with my next inquire on Friday last week " if my salary is 6000 rmb what should my tax amount be ?" reply from the tax office " 300 rmb a month ". So why does my salary stub say "95 rmb a month " INTERESTING ISN'T IT ? and again, what motive does the tax office have to mislead me ? :O

Return to Index › Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2

Go to another board -