TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????
#1 Parent LeoTiger - 2011-04-06
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????

Newsflash!!! I work at EF Changchun and have been for two years and I'm smiling all the way to the bank!!! You losers don't know what your talking about, if you complete your contract with them they always pay up for your hard work. As they say, jealousy makes you nasty! Please guys don't bother listening to these boring people they have no idea about what they're talking about.

#2 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-03-28
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????

That is a huge scam. Anytime anyone sees a large bonus in China, or at least the promise of it, it is never going to happen because they will find a way to screw you out of it. Just tell them to take the 4500 bucks and divide that by 12 and add that amount to your monthly pay and forget the "bonus". EF is a crap organization regardless of who owns it, where it is run, or what they claim. Their entire operation is based on scams just like Hampson.

But hey, why worry about 4500 bucks when...TA DA!!!!! You can get a full furnichured apartment while working with ODENCULTURE...Yes, that's right. Just think of it. After a hard day's work of being lied to, cheated, and stolen from and while being treated like fecal matter all day long you can head on back to your own private full furnichured apartment.

Never mind that NO ONE at ODENCULTURE can spell to save their lives, much less use English properly, just rest assured that your full furnichured apartment and the super low wage that you will be paid for your hard earned degree will make it all worth while.

As usual, I snagged this [edited] job off of Dave's ESL. The one, the only, the infamous, worthless, and useless...(except for comedy), Dave's ESL.

Posted By: Odenculture <yuelihebei@126.com>
Date: Sunday, 27 March 2011, at 1:14 p.m.

10 Native speakers are wanted for full time teaching jobs in Beijing shenyang

nanjing guangzhou , dalian

No degree necessary but Want native speakers who are very active good at sing children songs or games ,

teaching 3-8 years old kids

we give our teacher one week free traning show how to teach lessons and use our materials

6000RMB airtickets allowance

also air-port pick up

Benefits

(With 7000 RMB/Month-9000RMB per month _

- 6000RMB Airfare allowance

- Visa

- medical insurance

-2000RMB living allowance ( or provide free apartment with full furnichured )

if u are interested in it can send me your details informations

yuelihebei@126.com

Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????

Go to another board -