TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › The bad feedback is great for business..
#1 Parent dodger - 2011-04-11
Re The bad feedback is great for business..Seriously sick of reading your constant complaining

Get out in the real world and find out what hard work really is cause you've got it pretty freaking easy.

Whatever's wrong with having it pretty freaking easy? Absolutely nothing, I say.
Life's not just about hard work, or working yourself to a standstill, is it?
Time you snagged a sinecure, methinks!

#2 Parent Apollyon - 2011-04-11
Re The bad feedback is great for business..Seriously sick of reading your constant complaining

Seriously some of you are [edited], I have read every single post about English First on this website, and my god
do you ever stop whining? "Aww I had to work more than 20 hours a week poor me."
All I can say is toughen the [edited] up you are [edited] and obviously have no idea what hard work actually is, Im guessing you never actually get
any done considering the amount of time you spend moaning about how hard your life is on this web page.

Get out in the real world and find out what hard work really is cause you've got it pretty freaking easy.

Oh MY God! It certainly sounds like you'd be doing Chinese youth a favour if you could cut your hours down to a minimum. And you have a mouth of a fishmonger's wife......you'd make a sailor blush. If I were were your hubby I'd take a stick to you.......deary, deary me.

Listen, little miss clever clogs, teaching oral English in China is not a proper job, so there wouldn't be any sense if the hours corresponded to the hours demanded of doing a proper job; 14 or 15 hours is more than enough.

It is you who needs to get in touch with the real world, you are only on a working holiday teaching oral English. Get real. Qualified teachers get pensions and other benefits, didn't you know? I can't see the shabby enterprise you work for offering you a pension for your knowledge of imparting "pretty freaking easy" Stop moaning and start enjoying the long holiday.

#3 Parent Hannah Wakefield - 2011-04-11
(Message Deleted by Poster)
#4 Parent Julia - 2011-04-08
Re The bad feedback is great for business means you and the likes of you REALLY ARE...

TOPIA

Terribly Obscure Piranha's In Asia

#5 Parent Dragonized - 2011-04-08
The bad feedback is great for business means you and the likes of you REALLY ARE...

Reading posts like these show the real "quality" of people who work in these places. Let's know what these "schools" really stand for, HIGHWAY ROBBERY and BULLSHYTE. So whenever these "schools" attempt to believe anything they tell themselves to make themselves feel good, remember what they really stand for.

EF - Epic Failure

Aston - @$$h*&#s and Shyteheads Touting Offensive Nonsense

WEB - Weak English by Babies

Global IELTS - Gawdawful Losers Offering Bad Acting Lessons In English Leading To Stupidity

NDI - New Dummyamic Institute

Shane - Shame English School (they really are shameless)

Birmy - Wormy (thought up by the poster Peter)

Anyone else up for nicknames?

EF Sympathizer.. - 2011-04-07
The bad feedback is great for business..

Come on guys we know our addition and our business. Effective advertising 101?? I suppose you're an expert on how attract teachers as well...

Rejected candidate

( eg,
looked like a Ken Doll but thought "dyslexia" meant you can read minds, or candidate who had 3 jobs in the past six months, or maybe, EF students should accept mediocre teachers, who show up late for class, stinking of booze ??)
+teacher overlooked for promotion due to excessive dandruff and BO=Bad feedback....nice try... ;)

Return to Index › The bad feedback is great for business..

Go to another board -