TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
#1 Parent Apollyon - 2011-04-12
Re Gold Star TEFL Recruitment

I would just like to let everyone know what a wonderful experience it was to go through
the job hunting process with Gold Star TEFL Recruitment. They are extraordinarily easy to deal with all I
had to do was send them my resume, certificates etc and they did the rest, Most importantly they got everything done
quickly and within a week of contacting them I already had three job offers and they were offers with good pay, working
conditions, and assistance.

One moment you sound like a Harridan, snarling and spitting out obscenities and the next (as above) you would have us believe you are Miss Ever So Caring Twinkle Toes.

We have all seen the above insincere language before written by cunning recruitment agencies. Look at the language- 'Easy to deal with'- Most importantly-good pay, working conditions blah blah. And you finished off with "tell a friend" for good measure. Well, we have your measure Miss Gold Star Recruitment Agent.

#2 Parent Hannah Wakefield - 2011-04-12

Well it doesn't, and the reason I have "heaped loads and loads of praise on Gold Star"
as you put it is because I found it such a good experience. Everyone's entitled to and opinion.

#3 Parent Silver Streak - 2011-04-11

all I had to do was send them my resume, certificates etc

You clearly have heaped loads and loads of praise on Gold Star, but if your 'etc' above includes your passport ID page scan/photocopy, then unlike you, many of your fellow readers wouldn't be at all enamored with that outfit.

Hannah Wakefield - 2011-04-11
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment

I would just like to let everyone know what a wonderful experience it was to go through
the job hunting process with Gold Star TEFL Recruitment. They are extraordinarily easy to deal with all I
had to do was send them my resume, certificates etc and they did the rest, Most importantly they got everything done
quickly and within a week of contacting them I already had three job offers and they were offers with good pay, working
conditions, and assistance.

I can honestly say that the next time I am looking for a job I will be contacting them straight away instead of spending weeks
pouring through the huge amount of poorly paid jobs on the internet, I would highly reccomend them to anyone but especially to
people like me who are just starting out in the TEFL field.

Return to Index › Gold Star TEFL Recruitment

Go to another board -