TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?
#1 Parent Apollyon - 2011-04-19
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?

Yep, I suppose students are a better bet than hookers. As long as they are not your own students. Take em in the shower give em a good scrub, then bed them.

Bedding a pretty young Chinese doll, nothing better!

You make it sound like a horticultural tip from some green-fingered expert on a gardening programme, but you're a man after my own heart. i should add always keep spare toothbrushes and dog-strength mouthwash because when they've been outside the gates eating the very very very (really) delicious street grub in the rich hepatitis A fortified sauces and gravies they can get a breath that would make a hyena retch. So a good head to toe scrubbing being careful of the foliage and she's ready for bedding [preferably not in strong sunlight], as you say.

#2 Parent Owenz here - 2011-04-19

Better to not get that doll pregnant though, that tends to lead to Family 2.0, which then leads to her family involved 5.0?

#3 Parent interloper - 2011-04-18

Yep, I suppose students are a better bet than hookers. As long as they are not your own students. Take em in the shower give em a good scrub, then bed them.

Bedding a pretty young Chinese doll, nothing better!

#4 Parent Bavarian bier - 2011-04-17

i make sure they change their gloves and use a brand new needle etceteras. You are absolutely right, you can't be too careful.

Definitely! One thing we can agree on:)

An old FAO always used to misunderstand why I would freak out about a change of gloves and checking to ensure a new needle at the blood test, so sad many accept mediocrity as the norm:(

#5 Parent Apollyon - 2011-04-16

Seriously, avoid those hookers they are laden with HIV and drug addictions in most cases...cheap doesn't even enter into it, if it was my bag of sugar, I'd rather pay more where it is more regulated and the girls are checked and tested, than in China where untreated blood regularly enters the hospital system and needles are scrubbed in bleach and cold water...

Yes, you do have to handle the hookers carefully. That's why it's handy to work in a university. If I get the glad-eye from a student I like, I take her to the hospital for a blood test first. i make sure they change their gloves and use a brand new needle etceteras. You are absolutely right, you can't be too careful.

#6 Parent Bavarian bier - 2011-04-16

Places like Japan, Singapore, useless, expensive, racist. And there are also way too many GW types in such countries. BTW, wonder how much a decent hooker costs in Japan or Singapore? Sure they are five or six times more than in China, and I bet the service is [deleted]!

Silverboy, if you are only in China in the first place because of hookers, then seriously, mate, what the hell are you doing there...I thought you had a nice chinese lady now?!

Seriously, avoid those hookers they are laden with HIV and drug addictions in most cases...cheap doesn't even enter into it, if it was my bag of sugar, I'd rather pay more where it is more regulated and the girls are checked and tested, than in China where untreated blood regularly enters the hospital system and needles are scrubbed in bleach and cold water...

And the PRC isn't racist...silly me..not expensive, seen the costs of bars or some restaurants or imported goods in China?

No GW in China...c'mon man?!

Not against you, just saying there are swings and roundabouts to every locale....

Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?

Go to another board -