TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Thailand: I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE
#1 Parent Apollyon - 2011-05-01
Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE

I LIKE THE NIGHTLIFE, ALWAYS HAVE. BRIEFLY, I WAS SWEPT OF MY FEET BY A HANDSOME THAI MAN. HIS ENGLISH WAS POOR, BUT HE WAS A FANTASTIC LOVER. HE PAID FOR ME TO GIVE UP MY JOB, AND PUT ME IN A FANCY APARTMENT AND GAVE ME EVERTHING I NEEDED AND THE KEYS TO HIS SPORTS CAR. HE WENT TO OTHER CITIES IN THAILAND FOR BUSINESS. HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT HIS BUSINESS. MY LIFE WAS GREAT. BUT ONE DAY HE NEVER CAME HOME AFTER A TRIP TO BANGKOK. ON TELLY I SAW HIS PICTURE, HE HAD BEEN SHOT DEAD. I NEARLY FAINTED. THEN I DISCOVERED HE HAD A WIFE AND 2 BOYS. HE HAD NOT TOLD ME THAT, BUT I NEVER REGRET IT. HE EVEN SAW TO MY EXPIRED VISA WITH THE IMIGRATION. HE HAD PULL WITH HIGH CIRCLES. IF YOU'RE A FUN GIRL WITH A GOOD FIGUR, AND DON'T MIND FLAWNTING IT, GET YOURSELF TO THAILAND AND MAKE YOURSELF AVAILIBLE. THE MEN ARE FANTASTIC LOVERS AND VERY KIND. THEY ARE ALSO TRUE GENTLEMEN. I SOLD ALL THE GOLD, PLATINUM AND PEARLS HE BOUGHT ME. I GOT BACK TO ENGLAND WITH THE PROCEDES AFTER PAYING FOR MY AIR TICKET. I'LL GO BACK THERE, OR MAYBE TO CHINA. USE YOUR GOOD LOOKS TO GET CLOSE TO A RICH ASIAN MAN,TAKE MY ADVISE.

I bet you must really make your parents happy in their dotage. Nice to prove to them what a good job they did by scrounging off of orientals because you're too bone idle to work for a living. I'm afraid you're mixing up shallow girl with fun girl.

i can understand oriental girls choosing a westerner to help them get out of a life of drudgery, but they do it out of necessity not for fun. They often make good wives and both parties benefit. You're from the UK and should be ashamed of yourself. You need to get cracking and make something of yourself for yourself. Start with learning how to spell.

#2 Parent Jordan - 2011-04-30

I have seen ugly blonde and overweight white girls, eg: 5'2 tall and 80kg with pimples throwing themselves at rich Chinese men. Sometimes they score.

I once saw an unattractive and very fat American girl, my teaching colleague, behaving like a slut at a Chinese nite club. She let herself be picked up very easily there by one of those effeminate Chinese men. Her brief love affair with him, an affluent though immature playboy, was superceded by a more serious and lasting relationship with a Chinese teacher of art. They had to marry fast because she became pregnant to him. He was always talking about emigrating to her country to sell his paintings there. It was clear he had tied the knot to get an American visa. I don't know what happened to them - I lost touch with her. I think Western women are oversexed as a rule.

#3 Parent Interloper - 2011-04-30

I see many foreign girls in China similar to "FUNGIRL". Whilst a Chinese man can in no way compete with a Thai man in the sexuality/lover stakes ( the Thais ooze sensuality ) some girls will still gravitate toward wealthier and handsome ( by Chinese standards ) Chinese men.

FUNGIRL maybe thinks she has a good figure, maybe she is a liar, or is just deluding herself. I have seen ugly blonde and overweight white girls, eg: 5'2 tall and 80kg with pimples throwing themselves at rich Chinese men. Sometimes they score.

In a way, these Chinese guys are doing them a big favour. They are the leftovers, the female dregs of USA, UK, and Australian society. The laowai here in China certainly won't copulate with such low-life!

Not when there are so many Chinese babe college girls with short skirts throwing themselves at foreigners!

And many of those chics will F..K anything foreign , as long as you buy them a bottle of beer or a wine!

#4 Parent Legs 11 - 2011-04-27

FUNGIRL, I can't vouch for the authenticity (or if it's worth applying for) of the advertisement below. After all, agents are agents, could be a crock of [edited]! BEWARE

dancer, singer, band, magician, model, music instrument player, performing collective
Posted by: masol
Posted date: 2011-Apr-20

We are professional agent of foreign artistes, we recruit all kinds of artistes, either now reside in China or abroad. Our company is in Guangzhou, China, but our jobs, service, is all around China

We recruit Band/ Dancer/ Musician/ Singer / music instrument player/ Model/ Rapper/ DJ/ M C/ Mixer/ Acrobat /Magician/ symphony orchestra, etc. If you are available and capable , please contact us ASAP; and send your information to us, we will arrange suitable job with good salary and for you in China.
Any artist or group available now, Please send your CVs/contact/professional photos and videos or music to us
Masol (foreign artistes' agent in China)

Our service aim is: Bridge the stages and artistes, make better performing, better life, more wonderful world.

Your sincerely

Email:masolyan@ya hoo.com.cn

MSN: sharphaoyan@live.cn

QQ: 734869106

Cellphone:+861 3798197610 Landline phone:0086-20-37245487

FUNGIRL - 2011-04-26
Thailand: I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE

I LIKE THE NIGHTLIFE, ALWAYS HAVE. BRIEFLY, I WAS SWEPT OF MY FEET BY A HANDSOME THAI MAN. HIS ENGLISH WAS POOR, BUT HE WAS A FANTASTIC LOVER. HE PAID FOR ME TO GIVE UP MY JOB, AND PUT ME IN A FANCY APARTMENT AND GAVE ME EVERTHING I NEEDED AND THE KEYS TO HIS SPORTS CAR. HE WENT TO OTHER CITIES IN THAILAND FOR BUSINESS. HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT HIS BUSINESS. MY LIFE WAS GREAT. BUT ONE DAY HE NEVER CAME HOME AFTER A TRIP TO BANGKOK. ON TELLY I SAW HIS PICTURE, HE HAD BEEN SHOT DEAD. I NEARLY FAINTED. THEN I DISCOVERED HE HAD A WIFE AND 2 BOYS. HE HAD NOT TOLD ME THAT, BUT I NEVER REGRET IT. HE EVEN SAW TO MY EXPIRED VISA WITH THE IMIGRATION. HE HAD PULL WITH HIGH CIRCLES. IF YOU'RE A FUN GIRL WITH A GOOD FIGUR, AND DON'T MIND FLAWNTING IT, GET YOURSELF TO THAILAND AND MAKE YOURSELF AVAILIBLE. THE MEN ARE FANTASTIC LOVERS AND VERY KIND. THEY ARE ALSO TRUE GENTLEMEN. I SOLD ALL THE GOLD, PLATINUM AND PEARLS HE BOUGHT ME. I GOT BACK TO ENGLAND WITH THE PROCEDES AFTER PAYING FOR MY AIR TICKET. I'LL GO BACK THERE, OR MAYBE TO CHINA. USE YOUR GOOD LOOKS TO GET CLOSE TO A RICH ASIAN MAN,TAKE MY ADVISE.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 03:57 AM]

Return to Index › Thailand: I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE

Go to another board -