TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China: Easy Dough
#1 Parent Apollyon - 2011-04-30
Re Easy Dough

Years ago if we had been the victim of a low type [edited][edited] like yourself we'd say we'd been randied. That came about by a notorious American called Randy who used to sponge off and [edited] on every fellow Westerner from one side of China to another. Wonder what happened to him-probably dead now as he was heavily into steroids and other drugs. Your attitude will attract comeuppance one day, as sure as eggs is eggs.

Any way, [edited] you are but most probably unpaid [edited] this time, your employers will see no need to actually pay you the 2000.

Most people are not like you, they'd prefer to go hungry, beg at the airport to get home if necessary. It's frightening to imagine what you are capable of if push came to shove.

#2 Parent Slimey Toad. Yummm! - 2011-04-29
Re Easy Dough

Slimey Toad. Yummm!

#3 Parent Bavarian - 2011-04-29
Re Easy Dough

I see nothing wrong with telling lies to make money, that's how things work in this country! I should add that my school is in Guangdong and the boss is Chinese, and a slimey toad.

Then you are no better than your cantonese snake oil salesmen boss, a reptile, a slimy slippery reptile, and deserve only to be treated as such...and all for 2,000 rmb...pathetic man!

#4 Parent ks_1976 - 2011-04-29
Re Easy Dough

Give us the name and email address of your school man as we all will be lining up to work there, LOL!

Well at least he is only slimey!

Sebastian - 2011-04-29
China: Easy Dough

It might interest some readers to learn that my school's DOS, who is a fellow foreigner, has offered me a bribe to tell lies to entice a fellow foreigner to work here. It will be in the form of a 'performance bonus' of 2000 RMB, and will definitely be of good use to me as I'm not rich by any means. Now I'm awaiting an electronic inquiry from a particular job applicant, to which I shall respond positively, notwithstanding the fact that I loathe working here and will be leaving without a single regret at the end of this term. Whenever the fellow foreigner sends me an e-mail of inquiry, I shall respond positiveley to it, and then hope he signs up here. I see nothing wrong with telling lies to make money, that's how things work in this country! I should add that my school is in Guangdong and the boss is Chinese, and a slimey toad.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 06:15 AM]

Return to Index › China: Easy Dough

Go to another board -