TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China: Need Special Recruiter Of China
#1 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China

That clown should know how to use the word THERE and THEIR. He or she is PERFECT for EF! In fact, Turnoi, write that poster a letter of reference for EF immediately if not sooner. EF is hiring constantly and they need people that don't know the difference between the word THEIR and THERE or perhaps its and it's. The next thing you know we'll all start to see ESL being presented, packaged, or sold as some sort of an MLM program like Amway.

:b

Bring in the clowns! :D

#2 Parent Apollyon - 2011-05-04

Greetings to you all the readers. I want to teach kids in China. As I'm in the east of Europe, I would think it is not simple to get a job their. I have send my resumes to some kinergardens. They would not accept it and most would not reply. I need recruiters that like to find English jobs for poles and russian. If you use one of these, please give the address here. Can you help? See you, Apole, without wife and young man.

I suppose, in this era of cutbacks even genuine posters are hard to come by and it's necessary to manufacture them. I see Turino has gladly replied. WELL, Turino is just another imaginary poster. It is hoped you all will get quite irate at the prospects of Polish and Russian hordes arriving to steal native born English speakers' jobs.

The Turino poster, will be written by various writers, like others, he is just not one man, otherwise, he'd be about 98 by now.

Don't fall for it, Apole could be anybody, an American, an Englishman, anybody. He just wants you to waste your time replying to concocted nonsense.

#3 Parent Turino - 2011-05-04

I need recruiters that like to find English jobs for poles and russian.

You can send an e-mail to the following address. I'm sure he will respond - he and his wife are both Polish. They taught in China a year or two ago. He had used a Chinese recruiter, but I think they had problems at the school where they taught. He has a website where he says they did not enjoy their time teaching there. The best of luck to you.

michalkozok [at] yahoo.com

Apole - 2011-05-04
China: Need Special Recruiter Of China

Greetings to you all the readers. I want to teach kids in China. As I'm in the east of Europe, I would think it is not simple to get a job their. I have send my resumes to some kinergardens. They would not accept it and most would not reply. I need recruiters that like to find English jobs for poles and russian. If you use one of these, please give the address here. Can you help? See you, Apole, without wife and young man.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 02:37 AM]

Return to Index › China: Need Special Recruiter Of China

Go to another board -