TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China: First time teaching
#1 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-31
Re Tattoos in China

TATS ARE OK IN CHINA! JUST ASK THE OWNER OF HAMPSONS. SHE WEARS THE NUMBER 666 IN PLAIN VIEW ON HER FOREHEAD JUST ABOVE HER THREE EYES. TO DATE, NOT EVEN ONE GW HAS COMMENTED ABOUT IT.

#2 Parent Lou - 2011-05-05
Tattoos in China

I forgot to ask in my original post, I was wondering what the reaction to
tattoos is in China, I know in Japan they are not that well received and it is best to
keep them hidden. Is this the same in China?

#3 Parent Lou - 2011-05-04
Re First time teaching

The school I'm looking at now has offered me 6000rmb a month and 100rmb per hour for any over time, 9000rmb flight allowance, a free apartment,
and they'll pay for my visa's is this a good deal??

Thanks again for helping me out everyone.

#4 Parent Tory Boy - 2011-05-04
Re First time teaching

The Gulf, you csn keep it, definitely not interested.

And you can keep China...I will just bank the cash...if you get sick or homeless in China, well....friends disappear

#5 Parent Les Stressed - 2011-05-03
Re First time teaching

You will save nothing working in China,sp with that qualification, you would be far better off working in the Gulf region or somewhere, you will earn far more and feel far happier...China burns you out...big time!"

Me, never worked so little for such a good standsrd of living! Better off in China, but in the public edu sector. The Gulf, you csn keep it, definitely not interested.

#6 Parent Lou - 2011-05-02
Re First time teaching

What do you mean by that qualification is it not very good? I have been looking at Saudi Arabia as my
cousin lives there or even Russia.
Thank you for your advice.

#7 Parent Wilayat - 2011-05-02
Re First time teaching

You will save nothing working in China,sp with that qualification, you would be far better off working in the Gulf region or somewhere, you will earn far more and feel far happier...China burns you out...big time!"

Lou - 2011-05-02
China: First time teaching

Hi, Just wondering if any advice for me. I have recently obtained my Advanced TESOL Diploma in Australia
and want to move to China to teach.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 02:38 AM]

Return to Index › China: First time teaching

Go to another board -