TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com
#1 Parent The Owl - 2011-05-20
Re: Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

From the sound of his voice, how old did he sound? early 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, an older man?
Anything special in his voice? (low or high pitched, nasal tone?)
Did you detect any accent?
Would you say he seems to have experience as a teacher (would you say he could be in the education sector)? Or the medical sector?

#2 Parent JC - 2011-05-20
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

Hello,

I am literally the latest victim!

He just called me from the telephone number +60 4 7772067 and speaking in a very calm and soothing voice went on to ask me if I would like to join the school for disabled children and went through 2 exercises.

I already confronted him as to why we were not using Skype as surely it would cost me to answer this call but he assured me it would be a short conversation (which then ended up being 15 minutes, according to my mobiole phone timer).

Here are some notes that I jotted down during the conversation.

physical disabilities
exercise therapy/adaptability
basic - mirrors open/swallow
throat - muscles
eyes breathing swallowing
speech
thailand
6-12 yr
1 yr contract

2800 us dollars
airfare
accomm provided

These are all the things he spoke about before I realised that it was dodgy and then I literally cut him off and said, " Excuse me, I'm going to have to stop you here as these are irrelevant and inappropriate right now." Then I decided to google his telephone number and saw this forum. It's so important that you avoid this man and if you see this telephone number that you do not answer, or contact the police to block it if possible.

I do not feel violated, but it was kind of weird. He asked me to say "aaaah" twice with my tongue inside and outside my mouth. After that I stopped it.
Quite a pathetic man if I'm honest, to fill your days with this silly, immature and nonsensical behaviour but I guess all you can do is feel sorry for people who indeed have mental problems. Especially when they use them in wierd and malicious ways to annoy or stalk innocent job seekers.

LOOK OUT FOR HIM....and post up if you encounter his stupidity.

Good luck

JC

#3 Parent Mark Newton - 2011-05-17
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

It has been reported to several esl websites as many of their disclaimer's report the following:

Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.

Please continue to report the following, with the link to this message thread.

- Mark Newton

#4 Parent Rose - 2011-04-24
WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

I am very thankful to all of you for these posts.

I guess, I am his latest victim. The same thing happened with me too. Asking to do all those repetoire...... doing the throat excercise infront of the mirror, pix with tongue in-tongue out and eating a live mouse...etc. Although, before responding to him, I did try to find some information about this person however in vain. It might be because, he has changed his name and email id. Most of the time when he calls, the display comes as 'no number' or 'private number' on my mobile however, once the number, +6047772067 appeared.

He has posted some job requirements in ESLHerald.com now:

http://www.eslherald.com/listing/print/276

I have also checked at the weblink: www.emailget.com/lowen, to get some information about him. However, I couldn't find much out of it.

It's high time, something needs to be done. If there is someone in this forum from Canada, S/he may take a print of this page/thread and raise a complaint directly with the Canadian police.

I am going to write to ESLHerals also to get some information from them. Parallely, if someone has any idea how to contact the cyber cop... we can initiate that also.

Return to Index › WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

Go to another board -