TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
#1 Parent San Mig Beer - 2011-05-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

To those posting up racist comments and all the other rubbish, go to hell. I pity the life you must be living.

Again, get a grip. Go to China and experience first...before sowing seeds of everything is rosy, then get back to us all.

#2 Parent Mark Black - 2011-05-30

I must admit after having spent a bit more time reading around this board I have started to notice the same usernames popping up in many threads and saying the same things as have been said here just for a different employer. I cant believe these people have toured China, or indeed Asia in its entirety and actually worked at all these places but that said I also dont want to give anyone reading the impression that what has been said by others about schools, like this one for example, is not true as after reading elsewhere on the web I have read similar horror stories about Hampson.

I think it seems like there is a group of people on this particular board who just enjoy complaining and whining about the woes of teaching and bad employers so once someone posts up a complaint about somewhere they all start posting.

Personally I dont see what it will achieve. In fact it has every chance of working in the favor of some [edited] if someone thinks what is being posted is not true and decides to risk working there so this kind of repetitious posting does not help anything apart from perhaps making themselves feel better.

I can highly recommend the expats websites, that is somewhere I have been looking for info and there seem to be many helpful teachers there who can give you the lowdown on what is what without all this flaming and childishness.

Anyway I am done. Thanks to those who did post something useful further up the board. To those posting up racist comments and all the other rubbish, go to hell. I pity the life you must be living.

#3 Parent Rosamund - 2011-05-30

Unfortunately, they all have the same blinkered view!

Training centres are POISONOUS for foreign teachers. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wearing blinkers in my view. There are much better employers to choose from than the owners of training centres. Florian cannot convince us in spite of his unwavering support for them. He is aiding and abetting greedy Chinese to cheat their own people and the parents of naive students, as well as the students themselves by working for a training centre.

#4 Parent Happy Hampson US Teacher - 2011-05-29

if I do come this is one place which I will NOT be considering.

All these people speak bad words about Hamspon, much libel and slander they say. In my good schoooooolll, all foreign teachers very happy, always good pay, only work 10 hours in week, we give 20,000 RMB in month, give free apartment and z visa.

Please, come and see yourself, we have velly good schoooooool!
All foreign teachers velly, velly happy, and we give welcome dinner with dog meat when you come!

Hampson is great, the best of the best - in deception and cheating! TRy us, we are velly good schoooooolllll!

#5 Parent Florian - 2011-05-29

Thanks a million for reminding Silverboy and like-minded posters to stick to the subject. If you hadn't have done so first, I would! Like me, you must be tired of reading posters tarring all training centres with the same brush in the wake of some bad reports about just one language mill. However, I don't think it'll stop all the aforesaid negativity from those posters. Unfortunately, they all have the same blinkered view! Sad, really, but there we are. It takes all types......!

#6 Parent Mark Black - 2011-05-28

Yeah I totally agree. Anyway with so many posts in relation to being screwed over in one way or another by this school I can safely say if I do come this is one place which I will NOT be considering. It sounds like a living nightmare.

#7 Parent depaleter@hotmail.com - 2011-05-28

Do you think we are getting of the point of the post it should be about Hampson English school and how bad they are to teachers and warn others about how they lie and cheat you,not racism in China.

Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -