TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Warning!!!! Yantai, China
#1 Parent will - 2011-10-21
Re: Re Warning!!!! Yantai, China

I disagree with your assessment of EF Yantai. I worked there for a year until recently and it was fine. You were never employed by the school. I doubt you have even been to Yantai.
Never mind let's all move on with our lives.

#2 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-06-19
Re Warning!!!! Yantai, China

We all know that EF sucks. That's a given. You could go anywhere on earth and ask any licensed teacher about EF and they would instantly know that it sucks and that it should be avoided. So along comes a teacher with 23-years experience....and they are working at EF.....

I need to go soak my head in some ice water for a few moments before my head explodes.

From what cave did you just climb out of and into the light?

Real teachers don't work for training centers. PERIOD.

#3 Parent Ugly Devil - 2011-06-18
Re Warning!!!! Yantai, China

I would no expect anything else from a garbage language mill chain like EF!
It is safe to say that no decent teacher should ever work for them!

This is just to let all potential teachers know that you should not apply for a job with E.F.
China,,Yantai.
I have been an ESL teacher for 23 years and never been treated so poorly in my life. The DOS
at the school cannot speak English properly nor can any of the "managers" and
the only thing they seem to care about is money not education.
dave - 2011-06-18
Warning!!!! Yantai, China

This is just to let all potential teachers know that you should not apply for a job with E.F. China,,Yantai.
I have been an ESL teacher for 23 years and never been treated so poorly in my life. The DOS at the school cannot speak English properly nor can any of the "managers" and the only thing they seem to care about is money not education.

Return to Index › Warning!!!! Yantai, China

Go to another board -