TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Opportunists in action....A reminder to the "Kevin" poster
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2011-07-18
Re: Opportunists in action....A reminder to the "Kevin" poster

Kevin, the internet exposure for said american has already been done on this board as well as on Raoul's Saloon and even Dave's ESL Cafe as far as I know. However, you did mention the newspapers. I asked the people on this board about going to the consulate for personal problems but I got responses that mostly said I wouldn't get too much help. Oof my friends proved this as he had something bad happen to him in china and the consulate wouldn't help him out. But you did mention about going to newspapers. Now people whom I talked to did say that newspapers won't report anything unless it is of a "sensational" variety. Perhaps you can tell me and others a good example of a case where nobody was killed yet a "school" or school in china was actually reported on by a foreign media outlet in regards to cheating foreign teachers in china. I wasn't able to find anything on google, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Return to Index › Re: Opportunists in action....A reminder to the "Kevin" poster

Go to another board -