TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud
#1 Parent Make Ling - 2011-07-28
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

I did have a little misfortune, and yes I did not have time search because of a previous mishap!..But when you are told you are going to work in a city and you check the city out via website and you are told certain information you believe it! On arrival to the school I wasn't in any position to turn around and go back. Further more I handed in my passport to aquire the F visa. Then my passport was not given back for sometime! The school I worked for is an ok school with great friendly teachers...it's the agent at fault! money hungry! that person is 'marke ling' or /marke lie' as I like to call him! i have send numerous emails 30 40..i don't know..telephones calls and messages! I JUST WANT MY SALARY! marke lie..thinks he can hold on to it just because it's in his bank!..he thinks it's his! it's mine..if you can help me..send a message to marke_ling@live.cn. simply say ' 'pay your teachers their salary. They earnt it!'

Thanks.

Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

Go to another board -