TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud
#1 Parent marke_ling@live.cn - 2011-08-30
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

I just got word that the agent (Marke Ling) has cheated and lied to a young Russian girl. She was led to the school and cried when she arrived!! obvioulsy the information that she was give was false. I know exactly what happened! Because it happened to me! although I did not cry! haha, but imagine how a young girl would feel arriving in China for the first time and going to that location!!If you want to pass on your comments to this agent please feel free! send to:marke_ling@live.cn and ask him to pay my salary!

#2 Parent marke_ling@live.cn - 2011-08-30

The agent Marke Ling (凌毅) thats his name in chinese character! Told me he doesnt pay my salary, but on my statemant its his name! that paid March, April and May! (he still hasn't paid my June salary!)

Just more evidence he is a liar, thief and cheat. A piece of [edited][edited]!

#3 Parent marke ling aka Marke lie - 2011-08-05
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud

The address of the agents in Beijing and names of agents:

Beijing Normal University Education Training Center
Tower F, No 12, Xueyuan South Road, Haidan District, Beijing, 100082.

This is the address on their business card..

I think they come under 'Beijing Consultancy' also.

Both Marke Ling and Catherine Zhang are complete liers and cheaters!

I don't know how they can sleep at night!..

#4 Parent marke ling aka Marke lie - 2011-08-04

Just got an email from Marke ling aka Marke lie!(the agent)..he told me i had to pay 200 rmb per day..because i spent a few days after June in the house...that the school (not the agent) provides.

I just dont understand..he is a money grabbing sharke!..marke sharke!..how appropiate!

#5 Parent marke ling aka Marke lie - 2011-08-04

Hi I'm not marke..I'm a disappointed teacher that worked for him (he was my agent!) I'm not just throwing shit around to make people look bad either..i have emails..although maybe not concrete it's something...i have a fake statement an email from marke showing his bank statement..a thin sliver with one date on it..showing the money went into my bank account..although on my bank statement..a full bank statement! start and finish dates with 7, lines or so...marke my agent has 1!..which i believe and almost certain it's forged!!

An email requesting my passport..he said ill get it a week later...then after a week I asked again..he told me a month!..then i asked again...he wanted 7000!..i have all this in emails!

They even pretended not to understand english when I phone! Her name is catherine..i talked to her about my salary but she just spoke chinese on the phone...I said "catherine it's john" she said..."wo zhi dao" which translates to " i know" so she understood...but talked on in chinese!

I don't want to bring the school in, because it's not the school (at least i don't think, they may of shared my salary)..It's the agent in beijing...I'll get the address at a later date!

All this is because i did not want to return next semester!...as I said before...they use cheap tactics..lie..mislead...keep ur passport to gain control..keep ur salary to gain control!

Again...if the good people out there..can help me..just keep sending emails to : marke_ling@live.cn And Say "pay ur teacher's their hard eared salary!" when i get my salary..ill post another message saying i got it..

If i cant get my money..then he can pay for it in admin costs..his own time..

Thanks!

#6 Parent ESL Teachers United - 2011-07-21

Dear Mark,

This is a prime example of a plague in the ESL industry and the reason that ESL Teachers United has started operations. We need this story, your story,and all teachers ESL stories (Good, bad and ugly) on our forum. We do not blacklist. We do not edit posts. We do not delete users.

We also would love for you to at least add the school in the ESL School Review and rating page at www.eslteachersunited.org/SchoolReview

We hope you take a look at what we are trying to do and will join us ESL teachers in taking control of our industry.

Thank you for supporting ESL teachers and students,

ESL TEACHERS UNITED
www.eslteachersunited.org

About Marke Ling - 2011-07-20
Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

HI! My name is Marke Ling, (of course im not the real marke ling) \but ill tell u about him..First he lies...send you to a location..then have you picked upo and driven hours from that location to a school nobody knows..It may not be a lie...but it highly misleading information!...Then he'll process your F visa..ok..thats good....but wont return it...asking for 7000 yuan first!...Then on your last month..you wont be paid..your salary....oh,,you will be told you have been paid and sent a statement..but the statement will be a fraud!!..so this emailll...watch out!
marke_ling@live.cn

Return to Index › Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

Go to another board -