TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English
#1 Parent Pete - 2011-09-01
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

No it wasn't copied from America or anywhere else for that matter. Rather, it was born in some

depraved
China man's mind in Beijing and implemented thru out China like a plague.
They are on the run. Their business model has failed and even in China there is justice and they will get their 'Comeuppance' in due time. They are getting chased out of Fortune Plaza in Futian and their Louhu place that they just opened is already in trouble. Jenny, the manager of Fortune Plaza, failed miserably in her attempts to trick new students out of their money and trick the Groveling weasels out of their money. She is a terrible manager and deserves to get a job in some restaurant washing dishes or cleaning tables. I have never seen a person lie, cheat and steal as much as her. She actually got the GW's to go for each other's throats and she thought she would do it so the idiots that worked there wouldn't see what she was doing to them and how she was cheating them.
In the past 2 months 6 teachers have left and even though they seem to have a never ending list of GW's that will work for a lousy 115 RMB per lesson, the parents know the score and are demanding their money back. There are at least 5 lawsuits that I know of and I know of at least 3 parents that want their money back.
In the end, Hampster will die snapping at its own wounds like any other pathetic rat in a trap.
HAMPSTER ENGLISH MUST GO AWAY.

Don't work there. Don't trust them.
They are liars and cheats and thieves!
Pete
#2 Parent Maitre de la Renaissance - 2011-08-31

Stay away from them - they are evil!

No doubt that they are rubbish and even evil! I would not even consider working for them, my qualifications are too good, and I wouldn't need to waste my time on them!
This "straw man" may be a fake as well - is it possible?
Is it true that there is also a thing like Hampson in the USA? Most of the rubbish that exists in Chinese ESL is from the USA and was copied in China in terms of business model, so I think it may be quite likely.

Kill the hamster by feeding it to some pitbulls and do away with it in the rubbish bin of history!

#3 Parent Pete - 2011-08-31

The 'Straw Man'

is a guy they call Shan or Shawn or something like that. If you go into a Crappy Hampster and look on the main counter, he always makes sure there is a photo of him with some official in Beijing looking at a map or some sort of Construction project. He has the picture there to try and make everyone believe he has strong connections in Beijing - quite illegal actually. I am sure that the government official he is using as a 'Hook' would be pretty pissed off if he knew the twerp was doing it!
I have tried to post a picture of him on this thread but the thread management keeps deleting it along with a lot of other pertinent information that might help unsuspecting teachers and students alike.
Hope that helps.
Stay away from them - they are evil!
Pete
#4 Parent Gwendolyn Rumpelstiltz - 2011-08-30

Do you have some background information on Crappy Hamster? I mean, who is the owner?
Is the ownership American?

#5 Parent Pete - 2011-08-29

If Hampson is so great - why are all the teachers leaving?
If Hampson is so great - why are all the students asking for their money back?
I think Hampster English is dead on arrival.
Too bad it did not close before it ruined the minds of all those innocent children whose parents paid money for nothing!
HAMPSTER ENGLISH = CON ARTISTS
Peter J. Scarpa Jr.

#6 Parent ESL Teachers United - 2011-08-21

We have heard of Hampson and have multiple School Review Listings of Hampson English. Hampson is a model EF English First school with ficus in enrollment versus educational value. They find their power in multiple locations and not in delivering academic excellence. They are a typical Asian ESL school in that money is they higher excellence. Be warned that joining this system will most likely result in you being pissed off. Hampson is nothing more than a model franchise system using english to make money.

#7 Parent englishgibson - 2011-08-09

A N Other, I have read a lot of stuff on, but your reply to the unfortunate company management is outstanding. You have made my day, or night in fact.
Cheers and beers

#8 Parent A N Other - 2011-08-09

You make slander of my good school, and my good school make a sue against you in court for this awful slander.
My good school pay all the time the teachers their money, and pay full amount and always pay in time.
The teacheers, all are very happy in my good school.
Please stop this slander, and if you do nort make stop this slander, you must will leave my country!

Let me tell you something. When the owner of an English school displays all the ability in the use of the English language that you display with your posts it says a great deal about the integrity and professionalism of the company as a whole. After all, everything in business works from the very top downwards. Perhaps you should consider taking English lessons yourself although I couldn't recommend Hampson. Perhaps you should try another school.

The word "slander" is reserved for things said about someone verbally. What you should actually have said is "Libel" which is reserved for things in the written form and published.

That said however lets be clear on something else. We live in what is known as a claim culture in the 21st century. People all over the world are suing each other for all manner of things these days, some warranted, some no so much. People can be easily separated into two distinct categories. Those who have a case and those who do not. Those who have a case do not beat around the bush wasting their time posting threats they go straight for the kill and begin legal action because they know they will be receiving a tidy figure sometime in the near future.

Those who do not have a case and also know that they don't are the ones who post empty threats on the internet, just like you. If you thought for even a second that you had even the remotest chance of suing someone for things said on this board you would not hesitate to head on down to the labor courts and start a case for libel. So the fact you keep coming here every few weeks/months posting your Chinglish crap in some vein attempt to silence those you have been screwing around proves you do not have a leg to stand on and proves that what is said about your "Great School" is all true.

If you are so sure that you do have a case then instead of wasting your time put your money where your big mouth is and get on with it. Or did it escape your attention that no one here pays any attention to your empty threats and laugh at you when you post something.

Hampson schools are a complete con for students, teachers and indeed many of their Chinese staff. Most of you staff barely speak a word of coherent English something which you have just proven with this post. Those who do come to work for you and do have a grasp of the language always leave shortly afterwards because they can do much better for themselves and what is more they know it. You pay crap salary to your teachers and the only way to earn more is to work like a slave. You pay crap salary to your Chinese staff which results in you loosing anyone of consequence and loosing students because of it.

Give yourself a big round of applause for being the most notorious craphole on the mainland of China. Well done!!!

#9 Parent Hamspson Management Alter Ego - 2011-03-06
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Yes, Crap School Spotter, you are a highly professional spotter. You are right about us - Hampson is crap, and we are taking real pride in the name "Crappy Hamster" assigned to us.

We would like to invite you to set up another Crappy Hamster branch in Gobi desert. It is there where the wind blows and where Mongolian ponies whisper with the blowing wind. It is very likely that soon some tourists will come there to watch this phenomenon if nature, and Mongolian ponies therefore may need some more training in Chinglish.

We art Crappy Hamster are very good in finding new areas where to market our famous product, and if you follow us to Gobi desert, you will be able to spot another Crappy Hamster pretend "school" again - that is, you will be doing your job as Crap School Spotter properly once more again...LOL

#10 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-03-05

That's the funniest damn thing I have seen all day. LOL!!!!! Thanks! LOL!!!!!

#11 Parent Bavaria Bier - 2011-02-26

you must will leave my country!

And what happened to 5,000 years of welcoming the big nosed hairy armed strangers to your middle kingdom, or is that only when your crappy centre can profit from them...you could equally be sued for posting your offensive remarks on here. The tort law works both ways in China now, pal :O :D

#12 Parent Dragonized - 2011-02-26

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? If you are just a poster being sarcastic then you did a good job being cynical. But if you really are from crappy hamster you have officially acknowledged yourself as the laughingstock of the ESL world!!

HAHA LOOK AT THE PRETEND "SCHOOL" MAKE A CASE FOR THEMSELVES! ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!!

Now go get yourself some clothes, you shameless mouse you :b

#13 Parent Dragonized - 2011-02-26

Your first sentence is really funny if read with an Italian-American accent. Anybody who's familiar with American english should try reading this sentence like a character from the popular TV show "Sopranos".

Your second sentence is also really funny if it is read with the imitation of an old grouchy Taiwanese woman who has lived in a western country for many years.

Your third sentence is just pathetic.

As for your last sentence, I had to go look up the word "nort" as I am not familiar with such sophisticated language, here's what i found on thefreedictionary.com website.

Norts

Nort insigniaNort redirects here; for "zero, nothing" see nought.

Norts are a fictional fascist enemy with Slavic and Germanic overtones from Rogue Trooper, a science fiction strip in the British comic 2000 AD, who are fighting the Southers. They were mainly responsible for the Quartz Massacre. The Traitor General was briefly allied with them.

Well...I am at a loss as to how you managed to slip that word in there, as my native english capabilities seems limited to its own spectrum of reality and thought compared with your fearless pioneering efforts at creating new ways to use english words.

Which country are you in by the way???? If it's some place on another planet such as Mars we apologize if we mislead you into believing we were in your home all this time. We're actually on planet Earth. Ever hear of it?

#14 Parent Hamspson Management - 2011-02-26

You make slander of my good school, and my good school make a sue against you in court for this awful slander.
My good school pay all the time the teachers their money, and pay full amount and always pay in time.
The teacheers, all are very happy in my good school.
Please stop this slander, and if you do nort make stop this slander, you must will leave my country!

Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -