TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Teaching in China?
#1 Parent goldengirl - 2011-09-10
Re: Teaching in China?

Still, that said, I agree with you...the degree "less" fear those with a degree AND TESOL qualifications. Going back to the I had a work visa, and aussie/kiwi mates without couldn't get one...

Absolutely, my man. And so they should be sfraid. Technically they are working illegaly if they are Z 'LESS'! But some of them are natural born teachers, while at the other end of the spectrum there are so-called teachers who are very well qualified academically and hold Z's, but can't teach for toffee. Some of the latter group even have the audacity to post on here to denegrate 'unqualies'! Laughable, but logical if one has the savvy to realize that most ft's are self-centred and insecure, as well as having been losers in the rat race back in their homelands.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2011-09-10
Re: Teaching in China?

some people want the Chinese 'system' to stagnate because it suits their purpose.

I would agree...bear in mind you risk the wrath of turning this into a flame war, as a certain british teacher who used to post here, but who has now seemingly ceased from doing so, may reprise his postings and start putting you to rights, telling you that you are wrong, that he can drink beer every night, clip students around the ear, and how he is not in china to teach but just to live and so on.

Still, that said, I agree with you...the degree "less" fear those with a degree AND TESOL qualifications. Going back to the I had a work visa, and aussie/kiwi mates without couldn't get one...

Return to Index › Re: Teaching in China?

Go to another board -