TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Luoding Polytechnic
#1 Parent Catnip - 2011-11-19
Re: Luoding Polytechnic

which other 2 Australians?

Considering 'Teacher' is the first Australian they've had working there for years (at least the past 5) it just goes to show that 'Iconkiller' is indeed their lackey and hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. [edited]

#2 Parent huh? - 2011-11-17

which other 2 Australians?

#3 Parent Iconkiller - 2011-11-16

Speaking of Sexual exploits. What about the other 2 Australians that were here?

#4 Parent Teacher - 2011-11-14

I am glad you see that now. Hopefully you can continue to contribute as all relevant opinions would be appreciated. Keep writing.

#5 Parent beentheredonethat - 2011-11-14

You're right. Actually, I wasn't tuned into the original thread, and only responded to certain elements; nor was I intending to start an argument.

#6 Parent Teacher - 2011-11-13

Who the hell is talking about sexual exploitation?????? This thread is about being aware of Luoding city, Luoding Polytechnic and the people there. This thread is about making people aware of this horrible place and me giving them some advice to stay well clear of this college. Perhaps you should contribute to some other forum under the address of xxx.com

#7 Parent beentheredonethat - 2011-11-13

I taught for years at more than one university in China. Even my senior students, most of them, could be viewed as having the social and sexual awareness of, say, a 15 year old girl in America. Should we exploit that, or should we see it for what it really is?

As for women who are obvious money grubbers, what would attract one to them in the first place? Unless, of course, one is unaware that they're being scammed. Yes, sexual exploitation works both ways, but it seems to me that a right thinker would not want to involve him or herself in such a situation. There are a number of ways we can justify our actions, but that is simply what it is - justification.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of woman it would take to attract the average male FT who is seriously looking for a long term relationship or marriage in China. How many of them would be attracted to a simple village girl who wears the same clothes everyday and washes them every night. Not many, I'd warrant. Nearly everyone wants something beyond the simple. Who then is the most innocent? Is it the woman who wants an easier life and therefore puts herself out there for men to see and use as they well until the right guy comes along? Or is it the guy who recognizes that and exploits it as men have always done?

Return to Index › Re: Luoding Polytechnic

Go to another board -