TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Guangdong
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2011-12-08
Re: Guangdong

You believe i have an agenda, I believe you are bitter against China. I find it amusing that you who openly say you 'avoid' China feel you are BETTER qualified to speak on it than I. Maybe you were here previously, had a bad experience and left. Lots of people have bad experiences in China. Some of us, maybe with a bit of luck, have good experiences

I did have bitter experiences, not that I would think I'm a better qualified person. I think I'm qualified to speak on the situation because I am confident in what I know. I dare say that I know more about how chinese people think than you do because of my own background. You have acknowledged that L-O-T-S of people have had bad experiences. Have you done anything to help them? Probably not. You also know that to have a good experience requires perhaps a bit of luck. So you know that the ESL industry is a place where people get exploited and screwed over, yet you still state that you know better just because you had a good experience.

I have met teachers who have worked in china and other places who have stated that they've had good experiences. They have also said that they only speak for themselves. I have said to others that due to their different backgrounds they may have a different experience in china than I did. You, though are someone who probably won't say any of these things from your attitude. To many you're ideas reflect of someone who just doesn't care.

Return to Index › Re: Guangdong

Go to another board -