TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Newbie seeking advice
#1 Parent The Druide - 2011-12-11
Re: Newbie seeking advice

From what I know, Greg may be a pretend bully on here; in real life he prefers to be bullied....you know, submission to the will of others, and all that....

Maybe Greg thinks he has won some conversations there and therefore he believes he can try to "conquer" this board with his ego. Don't worry, whenever he decides to bully, deceive, and mock others who tell us of their misfortunes we'll be there with a smartarse remark to remind him of his cognitive age, which is relative to that of a middle schooler.
#2 Parent foxy - 2011-12-11

Ain't no disgrace to be banned from the 'greasy spoon', btw. That board is very boring because it's controlled by its patrons through Dave, and also by the many gw posters on it. If you post something on there that's not to the owner's liking, or causes complaints from other posters, you'll be asked to edit out the 'offending' content. If you don't, you're history. That's a bored that makes me feel bored, but I suppose it's okay for softies. Now, let me say that in contrast this board is the real McCoy. Carnivores can do their stuff on here, but within regulated limits of course.
I must be going now. I'm hungry after doing housework, and I fancy a succulent whole Chinese chicken for my dindins! But I must corner one and kill it first. That needs time! C u later.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2011-12-11

I think with Dave's it's a GW haven where lilies are allowed to be gilded. Maybe Greg thinks he has won some conversations there and therefore he believes he can try to "conquer" this board with his ego. Don't worry, whenever he decides to bully, deceive, and mock others who tell us of their misfortunes we'll be there with a smartarse remark to remind him of his cognitive age, which is relative to that of a middle schooler.

#4 Parent The Druide - 2011-12-11

"Gregmd101" is a regular poster on Dave's ESL forums. This poster is well-known there for starting unnecessary quarrels with other people there.
Has he been banned from there? I am wondering why he is suddenly popping up here?

Return to Index › Re: Newbie seeking advice

Go to another board -