TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past
#1 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past

If they were to man up, admit their faults and try to build up rather than tear down they might be happier people

What on earth are you prattling on about now?

Sometimes I wish these forums had a killfile like newsgroups such as google groups or the newsgroups on the internet in the late 1990s where you could remove one user from the threads!

#2 Parent Kevin - 2011-12-11

Of course angry whiny losers that can't keep a job will complain that any positivity here is the talk of a GW basically cause they got no other arguement to make. If they were to man up, admit their faults and try to build up rather than tear down they might be happier people, It is easier though to be a whiny weasel though and claim everyone else is wrong. I keep reading about this one dude that can't keep a job here, I would bet it is the same back in the west. It is always someone elses fault that the job never works out, truely the rationaliztion of a child in an adult body.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-11

Utter gw sell out talk is all that is posted above!

#4 Parent Kevin - 2011-12-09

Good for you, it is about time to hear people say that their experience in china has been worthwhile. there are plenty of hurdles for us from the west to have to overcome, but I really believe that if you stay positive, stay focused and most importantly stay in the country good things will happen. It is so easy to have a setback here and blame the Chinese for all the problems but it takes a strong individual to deal with them and move forward. Theones that gave up and come here to belittle the experience, people and country really do deserve our pity more than anything else, especially those that come here daily to whine and complain. what kind of life do they really have? ugh I for one would not want to be in their shoes.

#5 Parent Davey Sprocket - 2011-12-07

A bit of that Western entreprunerial spirit

I am a westerner with 'entreprunerial spirit'. I took the plunge, ie came to China to teach, and have NEVER regretted it NOR looked back. For me it's been an awakening. No longer to be screwed over by controlling and greedy western employers! And I can live well w'out dipping into my offshore account! The West is not 4 me, I'm in the East, and I needn't make comparisons like u!

Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past

Go to another board -