TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Newbie seeking advice
#1 Parent The Druide - 2011-12-11
Re: Newbie seeking advice

His mistress may have ordered him to do so and to behave in the way he does. Gossip talk - people to avoid by all costs!

Please be more straightforward and come out with the proper information about me or others instead of trying to tempt and bait. You're a real wimp.
#2 Parent Dragonized - 2011-12-11
Re: Newbie seeking advice

Blacklist? Blacklist? Blacklist? Blacklist? Are you trying to train yourself to be a better parrot? Please be more straightforward and come out with the proper information about me or others instead of trying to tempt and bait. You're a real wimp.

I'm starting to think not only are you a person with no real PH.D, you're also lying about everything else. You come on here talking about how much money you make, which is probably some money you made for a very short while a ways back. You talk about feeding your family, though with your attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you are thrice divorced. You then call people liars. Do you have anything going on in your life?

I think that real teachers would see the blacklist more as a "blacklist" solely on the opinions decided by a few people. I mean I wouldn't think people who were persecuted by Nazi's or Commies are bad people. Though you are very eager to grovel and obey like a machine. Please try harder.

Return to Index › Re: Newbie seeking advice

Go to another board -