TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Guangdong
#1 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-13
Re: Guangdong

Some food for though next time you do a runner.

Actually, FYI, I haven't done a runner from my present middle school job, I have decided to ride it out until something better comes along. Despite the problems with the FAO and some ignorant teachers, there are actually still more pluses than minuses to working a public gig.

Can you say the same about your high hours/low pay private training job?

#2 Parent Kevin - 2011-12-13

Right it must be someone elses fault that you are unable to fit in. Anyone that can is obviously bowing to their chinese overlords, there is no way that anyone can actually make it here.

i imagine it will be the same for you anywhere in the world, always someone elses fault that you are being held down. I really feel sorry for you that you will never find peace, maybe just maybe if you stopped blaming others for all your problems and looked at your part in it you might be a little less bitter and alot more productive.
Some food for though next time you do a runner.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-12

As for you, it seems you enjoy trying to make excuses for all the bad things that happen here

Exactly, just atypical "kevin" grovelling weasel behaviour, China is great, and it is all the foreigners fault because they can't fit in or refuse to roll over and be a doormat...naive rubbish GW talk!!!

Return to Index › Re: Guangdong

Go to another board -