TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!
#1 Parent Raoul F. Duke - 2011-12-22
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!

You may be onto something there. Hope it works out!

#2 Parent NGO - 2011-12-22

Indeed, foxy!
Enlightened foreigners do so. The poorer the womenfolk are here, the more they APPRECIATE our attentions, and our TRUE LOVE. Suchlike will become vehicles for our every need! They will cheat and deceive their rotten culture for their own, and our good, why not? They're astute, and astute foreigners marry them. Together they........! BOTTOM LINE, that's it!

#3 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-22

as my western pensions have just kicked in, and I no longer relish teaching, the way I used to, after having done it here since the early nineties

How pray did you pay NI and pension contributions to a western country, if you have been in China since the early nineties?

Or are you well into your 60s?

#4 Parent foxy - 2011-12-21

I have a Chinese wife. I met her in a poor place in China. Her English was poor, so was she. When it came to my teaching all over China, mainly from one boonie to another, she was glad to accompany me there and stay put, and sometimes I needed her presence to remain sane! Money was the key, she followed me to get thrice what she could have earned by working long hours. Now I'm in what will be my final gig, as my western pensions have just kicked in, and I no longer relish teaching, the way I used to, after having done it here since the early nineties. I've already advised Silverboy to find and marry a pretty Chinese woman from the working class. I think that's the way for westerners here to go in this regard.

#5 Parent Raoul F. Duke - 2011-12-21

Yo, I'm the International Poster BoyTM for being careful with Chinese women.
I was in China a good long while, know Chinese people about as well as a foreigner ever can, and thought I was going into the relationship wisely and well-informed.
Well, no amount of study could have prepared me for the evil, insane harpy I ended up with. My Chinese soon-to-be-ex-wife stole my child, fleeced me for every cent I had, brutalized my entire family, and basically turned much of the last 8 years of my life into an endless Hell of horrible writhing agony.

There's a saying among foreign men in China: "Chinese women make the world's best girlfriends, and the world's worst wives."
It's not always true, of course, but it's at least worth considering.

What's weird is that I still LOVE Chinese and East Asian girls. I plead insanity: I jes' crazy bouts dat stuff. ;-{)

Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!

Go to another board -