TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?
#1 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-29
Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?

In a word, damned hard to find a good wife here. Be very cautious and selective. Don't waste your time with pretenders and weird girls.

Indeed, I knew of an aussie mate in HZ, rich, smart, successful, athletic, good looking bloke...and even he struggled with the game here!

As FT's we have to be cautious like you say...is there a diamond amidst the rough?

#2 Parent foxy - 2011-12-28
Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?

however, I always seem to meet only the educated ones, and often educated ones who can't speak English, eg: Senior Accountant, fashion designer etc.

Those women are not good wife material for foreigners. Their motives will be selfish and they will be controlling wives. Be very wary!

Just on Monday night a met an executive secretary at the local cafe, a graduate from Melbourne University, MBA can speak Cantonese, Vietnamese, Putonghua, and English. Tall , busty, curvy, pretty.

Not for you either - you're only a foreign teacher! Nothing special.

I have tried to meet poorer ones, but they always wanted to go abroad, or they wanted an apartment.

The ones who want to go abroad - discard them. The ones after an apartment are merely following the norm here. But there's something else you should realize. There is no reason for them to trust you - you're a foreigner who can return home whenever you like.

The wealthy ones don't need or want money, but can be very controlling.

That's why they're still single. Chinese men do not wish to be controlled either!

As for prostitutes, they are available to all men, but it is mostly wealthier Chinese men who use them, the poorer Chinese men can't afford 200 to 500 rmb for a service.

Not these days. Even taxi drivers can afford them - the low class tarts are 'attached' to seedy hotels, and are busy 'servicing' middle class Chinese men.
The high class girls draw their clients from good hotels, night clubs and K-TV bars. Rich Chinese men prey on them.

Where I am, in a county, prostitutes are available from 100 - 200 yuan for a whole night for Chinese punters. In a word, damned hard to find a good wife here. Be very cautious and selective. Don't waste your time with pretenders and weird girls.

Return to Index › Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?

Go to another board -