TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?
#1 Parent foxy - 2011-12-30
Re: Beware of Angles!

A story that I hope will interest you:
I was in the middle of my dinner when there was a knock at the door, to which my Chinese wife responded. She said she was a teacher of English at a senior high of a neighbouring county. Her clothes revealed too much of her legs, which were worth looking at, from a man's point of view. She wanted to know all about me, and overstayed her welcome. My wife told me she was a bad person, but I said that needn't necessarily be true. Well, it turned out her main agenda was to open a company with a Westerner as her partner, using his hard-earned to do so. She said she had a 10 year-old daughter who needed a father, so she would consent to marrying a Westerner. Did I know any suitable Westerners? Nope, I wouldn't inflict her on anyone, but of course I didn't tell her that! Later, via Skype, she contacted me to tell me the agent whom I was working for was greedy, and she could introduce me to a better-paying local agent when my contract was up at the end of the semester, I said it wouldn't be. Next, according to her, she had just gotten a well-paid job at the county seat, as she was fed up with teaching for low pay. Then she asked me to give her the emails of my Western colleagues, who work in various counties and the county seat. I didn't oblige. Later I heard through the grapevine that she works for a rival agent, and was never a high school teacher! Obviously, she is a golddigger - I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2011-12-29
Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?

There is usually some ulterior motive with Chinese girls

Indeed. An old kiwi mate I used to know who had been in China for donkeys years, called it "the agenda". It always surfaces sooner or later, for some it maybe money, others it may well be a new life outside of China, for some it maybe something as simple as passing their IELTS...

Return to Index › Re: Beware exploitive FTs!//What is sexual exploitation?

Go to another board -