TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › FAO troubles part deux REDUX!!!
#1 Parent extc - 2012-03-03
Re: FAO troubles part deux REDUX!!!

Hi Migs,

I am starting a file on this sort of thing, here is what I have so far. Hope it is of use. Contributions from others will be added. Bold text is what the FAO throws at you. Your response is in italics.

The students have complained about you. They say your class is not fun enough!

Why didn't you tell me this before? Are you keeping this from me for an agenda? Are we supposed to be entertainers? Do the Chinese teachers entertain? Was I hired as a teacher or a joker?

You don't follow a curriculum or teach anything.

What do you expect if you just give me the timetable and nothing else. I did ask at the English department, they just waved me away!

You should follow our great nation's customs. ("When in Rome.")

Chinese people abroad never do - and you can't say they or I are bad. Have I really done anything wrong that hurt someone or damaged anything?

If you can think of more or better ones, please post!

extc

San Migs - 2012-03-03
FAO troubles part deux REDUX!!!

My current contract finishes in July, but it seems although I thought my FAO was off my back, is still suddenly back very much on it.

But...with only four months or so left, I am no longer going to tolerate any cr**. So to silverboy, drags, turnoi, CL and others who supported me very much.

I can't wait to see his draw jop on monday morning when I launch into my line of defence, and ask him what books I should use, and learning outcomes I am expected to match, and where is the teachers handbook and policy on teachers performance:)

Until then, happy weekend all!!!

SMGS

Return to Index › FAO troubles part deux REDUX!!!

Go to another board -