TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Serious Pension Payment Problems
#1 Parent San Migs - 2012-03-24
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems

Thanks all the same for your advice, which I won't ever have to take, btw, as cash is no problem, and NEVER will be one!

No need to be arrogant and bark at others, other pompous individuals have had their balloons deflated on these very boards, take your ego down a notch, and you will make more friends here.

#2 Parent EDITED OUT - 2012-03-23

Aside from your pension-relared problems, you should never have allowed yourself to get in the situation of being skint with more than two weeks to go till your next payday!

Thanks all the same for your advice, which I won't ever have to take, btw, as cash is no problem, and NEVER will be one! You see, the bit about being almost out of cash was a lie, as was my payday of the 15th, which was actually the 10th of the month. I had e-mailed those fabrications to a pensions administrator who had come across as insincere on the phone earlier. I wanted to see what his reaction would be. Lack of any response confirmed my earlier impression. I am sure that he's the principal bungler who's mishandled my case. All will be revealed later, stay tuned!

#3 Parent Oldtimer - 2012-03-23

Now I'm almost bereft of cash, and will have to borrow money from my employer to see me through until my next payday, which will be on the 15th of March.

Aside from your pension-relared problems, you should never have allowed yourself to get in the situation of being skint with more than two weeks to go till your next payday!
As for your pension probs, keep on their backs via frequent e-msils. Lazy penpushers like that will do what they are paid to do in the end. Civil servants should never forget that's exactly what they are - servants of the people.

EDITED OUT - 2012-03-23
Serious Pension Payment Problems

I had sent the e-mail below to my pension provider. He didn't reply to it!

Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012,

Dear Mr EDITED OUT:

I have just returned from the Bank of China main branch of EDITED OUT here in EDITED OUT province, with whom I have a deposit/savings account, as you know. My bank book was checked, and then I was informed that no monetary transfers have been made to said account.

Now I'm almost bereft of cash, and will have to borrow money from my employer to see me through until my next payday, which will be on the 15th of March. I'd prefer to borrow as little as possible, So, can you inform me by what date my pension and lump sum payments will have definitely been actioned by Citibank? EDITED OUT

Poor customer service by Citibank, methinks!

Yours faithfully,

EDITED OUT.

I am over 60 and still teaching in China. Havin big problems getting my UK pension paid to me here. Not sure if it's sheer incompetence, or veiled deceit to use my money interest-free, by the public pension provider administering my pension. Citibank is involved too. I'm still dealing with this right now, almost 4 months of delay so far. DESPICABLE! I shall post the whole sad story e-mail by e-mail, edited where necessary, once I've resolved the problems. I'm almost at the end of my tether!

Return to Index › Serious Pension Payment Problems

Go to another board -