TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Tomb-Sweeping Festival
#1 Parent San Migs - 2012-03-26
Re: Tomb-Sweeping Festival

I have just found out more regarding said holiday, at least for my prefecture of southern zhejiang province.

The holiday will cover tues-thurs, woith students going home monday afternoon. They will carry out all their tomb sweeping duties on weds, thus saturday and sunday (this upcoming weekend!), will have make up classes for the tues and thurs scheduled classes.

Oh well, three days off mid week, barely no classes the following friday and weekend again:)

Anyone know any good dvds for middle school students for this weekends make up classes?! lol:)

Cheers
SMGS

#2 Parent San Migs - 2012-03-25
Re: Tomb-Sweeping Festival

Thanks for the information, it is helpful, and I am not disputing the validity of the information.

The problem seems to be at a provincial, and even county level. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. It is still very much a soviet legacy, in that there is zero transparency, and it is very difficult to get a truthful answer.

I expect I will get the usual discourteous last minute notice on friday evening, you have make up classes on saturday and sunday:) Then fine. But that equals dvds all the way:)

Return to Index › Re: Tomb-Sweeping Festival

Go to another board -