TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: English "English"
#1 Parent San Migs - 2012-05-02
Re: English "English"

In which case why when you were advising a pensioner not to smoke ,just a couple of weeks ago, you revealed you used to be a smoker and because of that your health remains badly affected? Can we believe anything you tell us?

Can we believe you?

You are a newcomer here, not us.

Never used to be a smoker, I am afraid, except for the odd cigar as I have stated.

You are very annoying, to say the least, and you caught me in a foul mood, so you are just going to have to lump it!! Go away warty nosed ignorant troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEAVE these boards at once, cease or desist?!

#2 Parent Legionnaire - 2012-05-02

No, never a heavy smoker, not even a light smoker once. I'll plead guilty to enjoying the occasional cigar once or twice a year, but no harm in that, is there?

In which case why when you were advising a pensioner not to smoke ,just a couple of weeks ago, you revealed you used to be a smoker and because of that your health remains badly affected? Can we believe anything you tell us?

#3 Parent San Migs - 2012-05-01

ou obviously were a smoker once? I have never smoked even one cigarette, so am a bit more confident and relaxed about others smoking. Smells quite good actually. You really should not come to China and start throwing your weight around when it comes to others ignoring non smoking signs. You sound difficult to get on with, even with your fellow Brits.

No, never a heavy smoker, not even a light smoker once. I'll plead guilty to enjoying the occasional cigar once or twice a year, but no harm in that, is there?

I should not come to China, now you sound like a Chinese nationalist, I will travel wherever I please. Where do you get off telling people what they should and should not do? What is your nationality? Either way, ignorance of non smoking signs is unacceptable.

Difficult to get on with? No, not really, don't think so, you are quite wrong there.

The reason I don't get on well with fellow brits is most of them are arrogant and/or racist, or divide themselves into racial/ethnic lines. Welsh generally don't like English, and I generally don't tolerate Scots so much. People from Newcastle can also be exceedingly cocky and obnoxious, and London is just a circle of hell in my opinion. So yes, you are right I don't like other Brits very much as of now. Why should I, when there are plenty of nice studentesses (to use your phrase!)

Up to you now ace, in a bit, yeah.

Return to Index › Re: English "English"

Go to another board -