TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!
#1 Parent Karen - 2012-05-07
Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

Well. Such a lot of negative words for one relatively small school in the scheme of things.
I tend to agree with Joe, deserving pupils could very well lose the chance of having a very
good teacher because of these posts - and that would be a pity as there are some definite,
well polished gems as well as many diamonds in the rough at the school. I chose to teach
at this school after deliberating over a few choices. This despite the low salary, the lack
of familiar amenities and the lack of things to do in the city. I have not been sorry for the
choice despite some challenges. I put this down to wanting trying to remain positive even
when things are dark - not always easy.
Finally, I feel I should say something about Fred and Andre. Fred has been quite helpful
when I need his help, whether it be coming to unlock my door when the wind slammed it
shut to helping me arrange to include in my contract a trip to Canada in June for ten days.
Andre does want to be friends with people, he is also helpful. He does want to keep the
boat from rocking. Who wouldn't. I have had extremely stern words with both of them, but
we all finish with the mutual understanding that our priority must always be the pupils
Something must be working otherwise I would not hesitate to in rendering my resignation.

#2 Parent Joe - 2010-01-23
Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

Point taken, thanks for the grammar help Turnoi

Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

Go to another board -