TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Blacklisted
#1 Parent Dagobert Duck - 2012-05-19
Re: Blacklisted

I did not feel like to reply to this post when I read it a bit earlier.
It's not only the English that leaves much to be desired; it is also the message - he is better than any other foreign teacher in China - that needs no further comment.
It is obvious this poster is NOT, he/she better work on his/her English instead.
Where do you work, BLACK poster - in a crappy training centre like Shane Kunming or for a really decent school?
In your case, I think the first option applies - you k-now no English, and long time no see your grandmother, right?...LOL

#2 Parent Charlie dont surf - 2012-05-18

For the sake of the students I really hope you are not an English teacher.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2012-05-18

i think all [edited] loser teachers work in high schools in china,,,,,rest seem normal people on a holiday or married to chinese and not like the geeks you meet in Japan

chinglish, fei hua, utter rot, scrapbin!

Seems the fengqings and the wumao brigade have discovered this site, sigh!

black - 2012-05-18
Blacklisted

what is blacklisted?

i no many people that quit there job and got new jobs,,,,also pople who did not ge referenve or release letter and just got new visa from own country again

i read it is only for political things or serious crimes not teachers leaving a job and i read it is illegal to have a contract which says you cannot resign,,you can if you give one months noticice in any job and school has to give you a release letter of the school will be fined

re to a previous point,,,,,,,i only met one man in china that was a pro chinese [edited] from australia,,who backstabbed others,,,,he even used to talk to me in chinese i knew he was a price [edited] when i met him,,,,every other teaher was ok,,,i think all [edited] loser teachers work in high schools in china,,,,,rest seem normal people on a holiday or married to chinese and not like the geeks you meet in Japan

Return to Index › Blacklisted

Go to another board -